Thread: Brown spots on leaves help!

Thanks

Default Brown spots on leaves help!

Hi guys.
    Plants are in 5th week of veg phase.They are growin in coco under 400W bulb in cooltube.Temps are steady humidity around 60%.Ferts are organic slow release biotabs.One of the plants(the bigest one) is showing these spots and they are spreading quickly throughout the plant.So far there was no problems except that affected plant was growing way faster then other 3.Please help
    Here are some pics
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	322026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	322027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	322028Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	322029Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	322030

Thanks

Whole garden
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	322031

Thanks

Anyone?

Thanks

Hey buddy what's the ph and ec of your feed? Looks abit like a ph problem or possibly hard water locking out magnesium and calcium. If your using ro water you might need add some calmag. I'm only going from an issue I had very similar and it all cleared up and even a few leaves healed themselves after a 60l flush with bottled mineral water instead of tap water because I had very very hard water. Yours looks more of a ph issue though or calmag issue if your using reverse osmosis

Thanks

Thx for the reply m8
    It could be exactly that.I also have very hard water and I'm not using ro so I'll try giving them bottled water for few days and see how will that work.I don't think the ph is an issue since all the ferts are organic.