Thread: PrincessBubblegum's little allotment ❤️

Thanks

Default PrincessBubblegum's little allotment ❤️

I'm currently growing in my windowsill and transferring outside into my "little allotment" so far I have ... Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas, rhubarb, strawberries (lots! I love strawbs) ummm lettuce onions watermelon peppers tomatoes and yellow courgette ! Wow that sounds like a lot now I've had to type it !
    I'm using a bog standard tomato grow bag to start all the seeds off and then when they're a few inches tall putting them outside, I've made my "little allotment" where I used to have chickens so the ground is well and truly fertilised here's a couple of pics of what I have going on

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Princessbubblegum For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-03-16), Cunning (21-03-16), M_C (19-03-16), The budda (19-03-16), Wasat (21-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

I sub up to this princessB love abit of gardening

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Princessbubblegum (21-03-16), Wasat (21-03-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WellBlue View Post
    I sub up to this princessB love abit of gardening
    Welcome aboard shipmate ! I've been out there all day today fookin knackered to say the least !

Much ❤️
    👑

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princessbubblegum For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-03-16), Wasat (11-08-16)

Thanks

Transferred my tomatoes today also grown from seed, they seem to have settled in nicely x

And my peas are opening right up to say hello to the world 😁

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princessbubblegum For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-03-16), Wasat (11-08-16)

Thanks

And this morning we have some peppers poking their little heads up 😊 how exciting !

I've just had a nosey and the watermelons the kids planted have started to root !! They are going to need BIG pots and ALOT of watering 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Princessbubblegum For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-03-16), Wasat (11-08-16), Ye Old Pioneer (31-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Nice little set up you got going on

I've got spuds in the ground carrots in a home made planter tomatoes ready to go in tent and strawberry in the tent till my wood working skills improve

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

Wasat (11-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,214 Times

hello Princess honey, any pics of the vegies?
    suspect 'bout all of it ready by now.
    Hope you & kids are all healthy