Thread: Can buds photosynthesise? Brown leaves, shall I chop?

Thanks

Default Can buds photosynthesise? Brown leaves, shall I chop?

I'm looking pretty silly again, 9 weeks and 3 days this is OK to chop but it still has some white pistils.

Anyone got an expert eye, under the LEDs without a leaf, I need to get this chopped ASAP I'm thinking.

I was hoping to take it to ten weeks but seriously low humidity (thanks? for wet weather coming in?) There will be some rain on Thursday apparently by which time it'll be 10 weeks then I was hoping to go to 11 by the following Wednesday.

Can a bud photosynthesise if most of the leaves have yellowed or completely browned up to a crisp ????

Experts and newcomers welcome for a gander.

Cheers!

HeebyJ

Thanks

it must be haemorrhaging turpines or flavinoids in my mind's eye... the lights will be evaporating everything good out... soon as the nepal jam is dried I could chop Wednesday bang on 10 weeks.

ARGGHHH

are a few white pistils OK ?> depends on the strain... I'll check some pictures

Thanks

Chopping it dowwwn Wednesdayyyy, WedNes DAAYYYYYYY