Thread: feed schedule

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Default feed schedule

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on a feed schedule for a wilma type system.

I use 4" rockwool cubes then plant in 18lt pots with clay pebbles/hydrogen balls. I have a drip tray which the pots sit in and the reservoir below so the feed can recycle. The plants are fed through a diy top drip system.

With my last grow (which was my first) I used Ferro grow A+B and Enzyme plus for veg and Ferro Bloom A+B with the enzyme for flowering.(Exact same setup with drip feeds) I picked ferro as my local hydro store said they were designed for local areas with ph in mind so that my ph levels would always be perfect. I left the drip system on 24/7 during the whole grow phase and only adjusted nutrients to suit the plant and flushed with ph balanced water for 16 days. Considering I had no real idea about what I was doing I got some very good results. Mazaar - 5.5oz dry and motivation 6oz dry (both vegged for 6 weeks then 8 weeks of flower. no LST/super cropping or any training was involved with the exception of lolly popping). The mazaar was a pretty decent smoke but nothing too special but the motivation was crazy, great smell/taste and very strong.

This grow I have decided to try some more supplements in my nutrient mix. I'm going with the 3 part flora series from GH and plan to use bio root and some seaweed extract for veg and then some kool bloom for flower. So I have tried doing some research in to nutrients on youtube etc but have only become more confused.

I see people using other products such as cal mag and sugar based solutions but then they are talking about watering and feeding schedules and am a bit lost...

Can anyone recommend products that will work well with the flora series during veg and flower and with my system is a 24/7 cycle ok? Should I have a 2nd reservoir with a watering solution and 1 with a feed solution?
    Last edited by ReeferDankness; 21-03-16 at 07:46 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Dont bother getting another res and all that dont over complicate things for your self iv used ghe flora series and ionic aswell, if your set on using the 3 part the products iv used with it are rhizotonic(for roots), liquid silicon(for strength) and pk boost for flowering. make sure you check ph every day and adjust also get your self a ec meter and read some diary on here theres now a wilma section

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

ReeferDankness (24-03-16)