Name:	plant p 4.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	323330

little help...what is going on here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmonybud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-16)

Hobbit Guest

Mate you might want to add some details if you need an answer. Some proper pics would be a bonus as well i rekon. Good luk.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-16)

Thanks

im trying to get a good pic...having troubles because my pics at too large ..sorry new to the site

im 5 weeks into flowering and cant figure out why my leaves are turning yellow and brown on one plant but not my other!! they get the same nutes, the same water, the same light...everything is the exact same...one plants is perfect and the other is making me nuts!!
    I use Fox Farms Nutrients ..everything I give them is at a ph of 6.4...they are under 600w HPS in a grow tent...they have been going yellow on me for 2 wks now...im afraid that I am in root lock...I am trying like hell to get a pic that the site will let me upload to show the browning in between the veins

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmonybud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-16)

Thanks

Soil
    plant age: flowering 5th wk
    pot size: 3 gallon
    has it been repotted? and when?: from a solo cup that I started it in to the new pot
    soil type: Fox farms ocean forest and Happy Frog 50/50
    nutes or additives used and how often for soil:Fox Farms Nutes 2 times a week
    Air temps (max min): 77 - 81 degrees F
    Res temps (max min)
    humidity: 42 - 50%
    lighting type: 600w hps
    ph level: 6.0 - 6.5
    EC (hydro and coco only)

I am growing 2 plants from seed. They are the same strain ( Green Crack ) and they are the same age! they receive everything the same. One of my plants a couple weeks ago started to show yellow leaves...now they are starting to die off the other plant is dam near perfect...although It seems to just start to show a little bit of yellowing...my buds are nice and and starting to thicken up..lots of resin...I just cant figure out why the other plant went yellow so fast...im concerned that they are starting to go into root lock!

any thoughts or what else can I tell you to help!!

HB

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmonybud For This Useful Post:

chibbs (03-04-16), GEORGE (03-04-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

I am not a FF user. I think that's available in the States.
    Are you altering the pH at all? I ask because you mentioned it, but you don't have to worry about pH with soil, and you shouldn't be trying to alter it.

Some large photos will help.

TAT

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-16)

Thanks

yes I do alter the PH after I add my nutrients to the water. my water here has a ph over 8.0 if untouched

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmonybud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-16)

Thanks

the pics I have can not be uploaded due to the size of them!! the site will not let me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmonybud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonybud View Post
    yes I do alter the PH after I add my nutrients to the water. my water here has a ph over 8.0 if untouched
    Don't mate. You're killing the microbes in the soil.
    The microbes buffer the pH.

pH 8 is fine for soil.

I take it you are using tap water. Do you let it rest for at least 24 hours for the Chlorine to disperse?
    Also, have you checked to see if you are in a hard or soft water area?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-16)

Thanks

yes I let it sit for 24 hours to de-chlore it and we are in a hard water area

what I don't get is I have a second plant that looks beautiful and it gets the exact same attention

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmonybud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonybud View Post
    the pics I have can not be uploaded due to the size of them!! the site will not let me
    They need to be less than 2mb in size.
    Make sure you remove any EXIF data.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-04-16)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast