Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: whats wrong

Thanks

Ok that's reassuring. ..thank you...I'm pretty sure I have my environment issues pretty well worked out...my temps are always good as well as my humidity...the buds are fat and sticky and stinky ( yummy) my big concern at this point was that the leaves were turning purple...and I'm not growing anything purple lol....I'm not upset with them or disappointed being this is the 2nd grow I have attempted...my first ended with 3 males and 1 hermaphrodite. ..I just upgraded to a bigger tent (4' x 4' x 6.5') ..to give them more space ...if I get a couple ounces that are smokable and not to harsh I will be happy...I have a ton of these Green Crack seeds...and I know there is a huge learning curve....I'm glad I found you guys to help me along the way...I hope I don't pester you too much...but questioning everything is how I learn....I can't wait to see what I end up with...not to mention..now I have two complete set ups so I can run a veg and a flower tent ...thank you so much for giving me your advice and attention..you guys are awseome...I'll keep you informed on how it turns out...thank you again man

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmonybud For This Useful Post:

Jingo (12-04-16)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9