Thread: is mmat crazey x doing any more lemon stinky..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

Default Answered: is mmat crazey x doing any more lemon stinky..

i just thought why not do some lemon stinky and remembered i gave my 5 beans to a friend last year and he could not get them to germ..

my fault for not storing them right i reckon..had them since 2005 i think..

i remember reading all the diaries back then, i thought i will grow that 1 day..well that day is now and i can't find any seeds about for sale..

just wondered if mmat is still doing his ting still.

met him in dam once in 2001 or 2002 around 420 time..i remember being abit para and some red congo from barneys..

well his he doing lemon stinky anymore ????? and if so where can i get me some of them..

Thanks for any info..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

2. "I still see the Lemon Stinky advertised for sale but that's all I can really say. Mat hasn't been on for about a year now though "

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

I still see the Lemon Stinky advertised for sale but that's all I can really say. Mat hasn't been on for about a year now though
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

cheers M_C

Will get on googleing to see if i can find them anywhere as the few place i know that did sell them don't have them any more.
    Well i hope he is ok and living life..good karma for him either way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

M_C (04-04-16)