Thread: my leafs are curling what am i doing wrong

Thanks

Default my leafs are curling what am i doing wrong

Help plzzzzzzzzz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160406_141640_1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	323643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160406_141640.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	323644  

Thanks

How's your watering? Look over watered

Thanks

That what i was reading online to but i wanted someone to look at it what is a good way to judge when to warter and when to feed i am very very new atthis

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kboyztk3 For This Useful Post:

emekush420 (06-04-16)

Thanks

Yeah it looks like its getting a bit too much water how often are you watering and how much water?
    Check out my current grow
    "Winter"

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070384613

Thanks

Only had these two for about a week they have been getting about 1gallon. every three days one is in a 10gallon pot and one in 5 i was told to wait till the top few in of the soil were dry andthen warter till i had a small amount of run off

Thanks

try leaving it from last water day and wait to see if the leaves pick up before watering again no matter how dry it will be at the top there will be mosture further down being asorbed somewhere, im watering my 6 day old one every 4/5 days and shes enjoying it and im only giving a small 30-50ml of water till im getting 30-40% run off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrPaulLittle For This Useful Post:

kboyztk3 (06-04-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kboyztk3 View Post
    Only had these two for about a week they have been getting about 1gallon. every three days one is in a 10gallon pot and one in 5 i was told to wait till the top few in of the soil were dry andthen warter till i had a small amount of run off
    From experience n finding for a plant ur size am guessing2to3ft in a ten gallon depending on the plant your amount of root system an am guessing if u using soil be best to pay closer attention to ur plant learn to be one with her top soil can be dry but root zone still trapping lots of water if leafs are not drying out you good from watering it also encourage oxygen movement in ur root zone when not over watered to say the list try lifting the pot or even tilting it a did angles can tell u the amount of water the plant have n need in soil. Hope others can come to ur aid with necessary information n help n I hope I didn't miss diagnose ur girls be patient mate that helps u n ur girls too cheers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emekush420 For This Useful Post:

kboyztk3 (06-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,254 Times

IMHO it looks like clawing. Nitrogen toxicity. I would wait for some pros to take a look before you make a move on anything though. But in my opinion, like I said, looks to be clawing from excess nitrogen.

Ghost

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,254 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kboyztk3 View Post
    I have a plant that is on about week 9 of veg in a 5 gallon pot and I usually water her with about 2 gallons water to get about 20% runoff and that's usually every 6 days. Every 3 days might be too much. Especially for the one in the 10 gallon pot. Plant that size probably can't use all that water in a 10 gallon pot ya know what I mean?

Ghost