Thread: Wilma 4 X Large 18L pot: early stages watering cycle help?!🍁

Thanks

Default Wilma 4 X Large 18L pot: early stages watering cycle help?!🍁

Hi all.. Relatively new to hydroponics as a whole

Gone on reccomendtion and reviews.. A lot of positive feedback on here too... For the wilma 4 pot system with the large 18L pots.. Clay pebbles

Im using clones which started rooting nicely and were then put into the pots.

Using a 450w LED light at the moment but have a 600w hps ready for when they get a bit bigger... Currently doing 18/6 cycle

I've read some mixed reviews however on watering cycles with some saying 15 every hour and once half hour before light comes back on after night.

Some saying 15 every few hours?

I don't want to under feed them and let te roots dry out so really looking for some advice from anyone using/used the same or a similar system...

Thanks in advance 🍁😚💨

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

When I ran mine as a standard Wilma I used to give it 3 15min watering sessions during the first few weeks of the grow start, middle and end of the lights on cycle.

I then upped it to once every hour once the roots were out the bottom of the pots

All the best Dirty_Badger

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

Herballife (07-04-16)