Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mouth Swab Drug Test

Thanks

Question Mouth Swab Drug Test

My employer just said they are going to be doing random mouth swab drug tests. I think i probably should quit but i found this gum that says you can pop it in your mouth and it will work for 30 minutes, but it's on a site called stuff stoners like. not sure it's a scam, but if it isn't, i would proably love this stuff. i'm thinking about buying a pack to keep in my desk.

Has anyone ever tried this stuff? It's called Clear Choice Saliva Neutralizing Gum and it's near the bottom of this person's blog:

Any advice on passing a random swab drug test would be totally appreciated.
    Last edited by M_C; 07-04-16 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Link removal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reoweedwgn For This Useful Post:

White Warg Guest

Clear Choice have been going for a long while now, since the 90s.

You can get their products from various places including Amazon.

White Warg Guest

Also:

Saliva testing is used by employers and others to detect the presence of actual drugs, or “parent drugs,” rather than metabolites searched for in urine samples. Saliva tests often look for the presence of THC, the identifying component of cannabis. THC can only remains in the saliva for a brief period of several hours, and in very small amounts; therefore, it is difficult to detect through this test, except in determining current, active drug use.
    That's very good news, looking for stoners-at-work. So get up in the morning, have a good brush of the teeth and use a good mouthwash: already you should be fine but the gum should push any test over the edge.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

If does sound interesting bro, let us know how you get on

Up the irons

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

Coud do with some of that in the dash just incase

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (07-04-16), TokinItUp (09-04-16)

Thanks

That's what I'm thinking. I'd rather be safe than be sorry. I'm going to try it. The comment section on that site is hillarious and sounds like the stuff does work. just wish it wasn't soo expensive.

The Aspie Toker Guest

I wonder how long it will be before the Police become wise to it if they find it in your car - esp if you are chewing on some. They can then, if they wish, to take you to a police station for further tests. If it is proved that you were using it to cover your habit, makes me think they could do you for perverting the course of justice.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

The mob turned up at a job the day n tested a bunch of truck drivers on site
    Hair and pee sample
    Smokers passed but 5 were caught class a
    Removed from truck not even aloud to go back in fur there stuff

Sent from my bumhole using Crapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

British green (04-05-16), kbag (07-04-16)

White Warg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before the Police become wise to it if they find it in your car - esp if you are chewing on some.
    The test here is about work, which is not a legal matter but a civil contractual one so no "justice" to pervert.

As far as driving testing goes, unless the police see you put that type of gum in your mouth they won't be able to prove (or even know) what type it was.

You're 100% right that I'd keep drug-busting gum in the car in plain wrapping... as you say you can do without being processed in a station for blood testing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I get swab at work random...I smoke every night....10hrs clean...no wake and bake until the weekend....morning brush, fisherman friends on the way to work pass every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jono30 For This Useful Post:

British green (04-05-16), pickledsweade (14-04-16)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast