Thread: High CBD+THC strains?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Default High CBD+THC strains?

I don't think I have ever tried a CBD strain and am interested in the medical benefits it may have for me. I started looking in to CBD strains recently and as far as I understand the high CBD-low THC strains won't get you high.... I like getting high...

After looking for seeds I noticed that mostly it's either high THC with very little CBD or very high CBD with very little THC.

Does anyone know of any strains where I can get a 50/50 (or close to) mix between CBD and THC?

MrChedHead Guest

Get on chewey he a member here... read his diary an shmoke report... after reading this my next grow will be CBD critical mass

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Bud4meds (07-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Plenty of high CBD strains out there but, as you say, when you are after 1:1 ratios, the THC tends to be lower.

Chewey may be a better source of info about this...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ..ToPtOKeR.. View Post
    Get on chewey he a member here... read his diary an shmoke report... after reading this my next grow will be CBD critical mass
    I'll add another upvote, that's on my 1st photo grow once i've done some auto learning.
    Willie don't let you smoke up in his house! But I'm your Uncle Elroy! and I don't care how high you get! As long as you let me hit it up, first!
    My 1st attempt with a trio of autos.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-1st-Auto-Grow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud4meds For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

When it comes to CBD strains, I'm sticking with CBD Crew
    Their Critical mass is 1:1 and it's awesome. But, it depends really on what your looking to achieve? If your looking for the couch lock, body stone then it's not for you as you won't ever get there. When I have a hit from the bong, the buzz in intense, uplifting and it's very cerebral. The CBD keeps your head totally balanced. I can hold a normal conversation, no paranoia, no anxiety and no memory loss. I love this for a odd bong at day times, or smoking with mates. As much as I love it though and I'll aways have a 1:1 from now on, it's nice to finish off the evening with some high THC to melt into the sofa and get some sleep

If you have a medical condition, the CBD may well help depending on what's wrong...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

M_C (07-04-16), ReeferDankness (08-04-16)