Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Hobbits Unusual Edibles

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    It's a wicked flower fairplay ��
    Defo worth waiting for I'd b proud if that was mine ��
    Dont do much to it just water really its in a pot. I grew it from a cutting I got about 9 months back. Ive got another variety ive been growing for 3 years and its still never flowered.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Dont do much to it just water really its in a pot. I grew it from a cutting I got about 9 months back. Ive got another variety ive been growing for 3 years and its still never flowered.
    Could b amazing when it eventually flowers 😊 fingers crossed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

What a stunning looking flower ....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

Sadface (20-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

Oioi Mrs b found that tray of pineapple pups. the vietnamese mint grew over em lol.

Any one seen a pumpkin vine grow like this b4. I got about a 6 foot section and still going that looks like its 2 vines melded together and flattened out. Very interesting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2796.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	356745   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2799.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	356746   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2801.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	356747   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2803.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	356748   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2805.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	356749  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sadface (20-03-18)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Oioi Mrs b found that tray of pineapple pups. the vietnamese mint grew over em lol.

Any one seen a pumpkin vine grow like this b4. I got about a 6 foot section and still going that looks like its 2 vines melded together and flattened out. Very interesting.
    We grew a pumpkin plant yrs ago lol
    ... took over the whole garden... got 3 off it lol loved it .... never had success since 🙈

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

this one covers a large area of my garden and two the neighbours as well if they wernt cutting it back lol

Hobbit Guest

Hi all, well the 3 most taxed things in this country are tobacco, alcohol and fuel. Well at the moment its a big fuck you to the those thieving cunts who we used to choose to run the show. I say used to as in this country now we get fuck all say. Just because we choose a prime minister means nothing, they are sacking and stabbing each other in the back these last ten years or so. Any way i digress, as I said at Hobbits its a big fuck you on tobacco and alcohol tax. Ive been brewing my own beer for over 6 years, would love to know how much tax that's saved me. Now in addition im smoking my own tobacco. Its early days and Ive got loads to learn about the plant the cure and the blending of different leaves but for the last 2 weeks I have already saved around $100. Not because Im a heavy smoker, i certainly am not but the price of the shit is well outta control here with a 50gram pack being over $60. Dead easy to grow it is as well. If you can grow comfrey you can grow tobacco. Ive also gotta say Im pleasantly surprised how good the product is already. The upper leaves are stronger and can be a bit harsh, but ive been blending them with the lower leaves and getting a great result. The smell is the biggest bonus. while it smells of tobacco im not getting any of those strong after smells on the fingers you normally smell with comercial tobacco and the after taste is not as strong so im not being left with that shit tobacco taste well after smoking.

Name:	IMG_2851.jpg 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	357010   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2848.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	357011   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2853.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	357012   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2856.jpg 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	357013  

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

gardro (24-02-18), Sadface (20-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

i tried growing tobacco a few years ago ... i had 10 lovely healthy plants in a little plastic greenhouse ... one evening in the summer i forgot to zip the door shut ... next day slugs and snails had eaten the lo ... stripped it back to just stems ..... i was gutted ... i still have seeds here somewhere ... how does it taste mate ? id be interested in trying it again ... my other question is , would the tobacco smell disguise some of the ganja smell if grown togeather ?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    i tried growing tobacco a few years ago ... i had 10 lovely healthy plants in a little plastic greenhouse ... one evening in the summer i forgot to zip the door shut ... next day slugs and snails had eaten the lo ... stripped it back to just stems ..... i was gutted ... i still have seeds here somewhere ... how does it taste mate ? id be interested in trying it again ... my other question is , would the tobacco smell disguise some of the ganja smell if grown togeather ?
    Thats bad luck mate. yeah taste wise its good, just takes a bit of feking about blending leaves from different parts of the plant. Im still very early into this so i got a lot to learn. No mate wont mask weed cant really smell it at all unless you touch it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sadface (20-03-18)

Hobbit Guest

So if you remember that beautiful Dragon fruit flower I posted. The results are in. First one ive ever grown, and a great result i rekon.

Name:	IMG_2721.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	357818   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3088.jpg 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	357819   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3089.jpg 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	357820   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3091.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	357821   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3095.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	357822  

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sadface (20-03-18), Twisted (18-03-18)

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast