Thread: Coconut oil cannabis.

iDan Guest

Default Coconut oil cannabis.

So I'm looking into making coconut cannabis oil, I know how it's done it couldn't be easier, but!
    Yes there's a but.
    I originally wanted to make cannabis oil like the Rick Simpsons but I'm a fan of organics so now I want to make coconut oil.

Is there a way I can make a runny kind of coconut oil to be taken in a tincture or is it always going to go hard?

Or does anyone have suggestions on how this can be taken everyday for pain?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iDan For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iDan View Post
    So I'm looking into making coconut cannabis oil, I know how it's done it couldn't be easier, but!
    Yes there's a but.
    I originally wanted to make cannabis oil like the Rick Simpsons but I'm a fan of organics so now I want to make coconut oil.

Is there a way I can make a runny kind of coconut oil to be taken in a tincture or is it always going to go hard?

Or does anyone have suggestions on how this can be taken everyday for pain?
    Coconut oil will stay hard (ish). Consider the following....

Make your cannabis oil and use Flaxseed as the carrier. 30-40 mins before dosing, take 1 tbs of coconut oil. The coconut oil will keep your liver busy whilst the cannabinoids get to do their thing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

iDan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    Coconut oil will stay hard (ish). Consider the following....

Make your cannabis oil and use Flaxseed as the carrier. 30-40 mins before dosing, take 1 tbs of coconut oil. The coconut oil will keep your liver busy whilst the cannabinoids get to do their thing
    Sorry what do you mean by using the flax seeds and the carrier?

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iDan View Post
    Sorry what do you mean by using the flax seeds and the carrier?
    Flaxseed oil. Dilute the cannabis oil with flaxseed oil. That will increase the bioavailability giving you a much larger uptake of cannabinoids

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Wanju (28-08-16)

iDan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    Flaxseed oil. Dilute the cannabis oil with flaxseed oil. That will increase the bioavailability giving you a much larger uptake of cannabinoids
    Oh I see!
    Perfect thanks!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iDan For This Useful Post: