Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Roots turning brown?

Thanks

Update: I couldn't help self but to check on the roots, they appear to be turning white again and starting to shoot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THClusive For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That's why you should just germinate in soil.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to D90 For This Useful Post:

THClusive (14-04-16)

Thanks

I just followed the paper towel method, as i thought it would be the most effective way to germinate.

Thanks

If you have wet tissue in a saucer don't do it at the bottom do it on a slanty bit so it starts wet but not too much

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Reynolo For This Useful Post:

THClusive (15-04-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

What I do when I do paper towel method is get two identical dinner plates and 4x pieces of tissue split them In half so your left with 2 pieces off roll in each hand, put two pieces folded over on 1 plate pop the seed on pop the over other 2 sheets of paper folded you do 2 pieces so they don't stick together and clump to the seed but pop it over the top and water not drown but so there nicely saturated, put the other plate over the top and turn to the side so water drains into sink until the water stops dripping then go place your a nice warm area but not too hot and not too cold and this will halt germination or totally stop it keep checking to make sure they don't dry out
    Last edited by Dr-Chronic; 16-04-16 at 09:29 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

THClusive (16-04-16)

Thanks

Unfortunately, they died Both seeds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2