Thread: Bit of a problem!

Thanks

Default Bit of a problem!

Evening all...

What to do..what to do.....?

Ive just got back from 3 weeks away, and i have a re-vegging crisis occurring.

I've got 3 plants now 9/10 weeks into flowering.
    However, the last 2.5 weeks of flowering have been under 18/6!
    (piss poor planning on my part, shouldnt have gone away at such a time, but a chance to spend 3 weeks in guatemala couldnt be resisted)

So I arranged for someone to come re-fill the Autopot tanks after 12 days, with strict instructions about nutes etc, and chanced it....
    That part worked fine, but what didnt work fine was swapping the timer just before I left, and fucking up!
    So, I'm an idiot (again), but what to do now...one of the plants is Amnesia Haze, that I was planning on taking to 14/15 weeks, and the other two I was intending to chop in a fortnight or so.
    I'm faced with revegging plants...I dont think theres a great deal of point in reverting to 12/12 at this stage, I may as well chop them all, unless someone knows better?

Anybody?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Toooldforthis2 For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (17-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Are there any signs of hermi's yet? I've never fucked up so bad lol so I have no idea how they would respond to going back in to flower but if there are no signs of herms I would just start flowering again and keep a close eye on them.

Why was your light on 18/6 if you were 9/10 weeks in to flower anyway?

Anyway good luck man and if you do flower them again keep us updated so we know what happens

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (16-04-16), Skunky n funky (17-04-16), Toooldforthis2 (16-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

Takes along time for them to reveg specialy 9/10 weeks in to flower, get back on 12/12, thy flower out Befor thy reveg, good luck tho 👍

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (16-04-16), Skunky n funky (17-04-16), Toooldforthis2 (16-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,323 Times

Three weeks of 18/6 is gunna b rough...fingers crossed its not tho. Keep us posted!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.North For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (17-04-16), Toooldforthis2 (16-04-16)

Thanks

Its pretty rough.... in places...
    Some buds look fine, others have like 3 or 4 inches of fresh 'stalky' growth.
    Im going to chop it all down.....
    Ill try and get some pics up, but im back to an old phone atm...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toooldforthis2 For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (16-04-16), Skunky n funky (17-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,323 Times

Damn...really sorry to hear it bro, in all sincerity its that big learning lesson most of us know. Might give it a week see if anything herms...??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.North For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (17-04-16)