Thread: autoflowering newbie question regarding feeding

Thanks

Default autoflowering newbie question regarding feeding

Hi guys, first grow I'm trying I have got think different Auto - 20 hours on 4 off. I'm about 6 weeks in now and would like to know when I should start to change from veg to bloom feed - i have kind of messed up the growth lots of newbie mistakes and they ain't that big but I'm happy just to finally get some weed that's not 20 quid for 1.6 grams here is a couple of pics of my girls. I was naive to believe that the compost I used would carry them on to full bloom, so they have only been fed two lots of tomatorite. I have now got old timers grow and old timers bloom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	324339   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	324340   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new3.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	324341  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

looks to be about two weeks into bloom from pics so use the ot bloom now/onwards chap,doubt youll need the ot grow now and you only have 3-4 weeks till chop i expect.
    keep at 20/4 and low humdity(35-45 area) and good wet/dry cycles and you should be good to go.

lots of great info on site,worth having a good read,have a great grow mate.