Thread: I'm looking for a certain blue cheese

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default I'm looking for a certain blue cheese

Hi there guys I'm looking for a certain blue cheese it stinks of blueberries with a slight cheese undertone behind the delightful stink of blueberrie please tell me someone knows what it is, I've only had it once and it put me straight on my arse the big Buddha version doesn't appear to be the one after reading well blues nice review he did cheers guys the colour of the bud was a nice blue colour almost

Thanks

Where did you last get it? I'll try and help you out lol

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THClusive View Post
    Where did you last get it? I'll try and help you out lol

From a dealer it was the most delightful thing I've smoked ever, it was defiantly blueberry cheese 100 percent the blue Berry smell was over whelming and that under tone of cheese was norish and the high was totally next level top shelf material proper

Thanks

Hey man, I've sent you a PM

5. The Following User Says Thank You to THClusive For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

The blueberry is there in mine mate but it seems to be more cheese dominant. There's a fruity taste but I wouldn't say full on blueberry. Yours may be more blueberry learning due to a different pheno type only time will tell. It could have been the Barneys Bc you had, have a chat with Buster see what his Barneys stuff smokes like

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Buster (18-04-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WellBlue View Post
    The blueberry is there in mine mate but it seems to be more cheese dominant. There's a fruity taste but I wouldn't say full on blueberry. Yours may be more blueberry learning due to a different pheno type only time will tell. It could have been the Barneys Bc you had, have a chat with Buster see what his Barneys stuff smokes like

Thanks dude the smell and stone was absolutely exquisit was a right dribbling put myself to bed mess after smoking about a draw so evil I've just been looking at pics of barneys I'll try them all its got to be there somewhere

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-04-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THClusive View Post
    Hey man, I've sent you a PM

Cheers dude that's barneys im gonna give them a shout if she doesn't happen to be the one or maybe try a couple more phenos bastard pheno hunt lol just hoping to god she wasn't the original 1st gen cut I smoked she'll be dammed impossible to get my grubby hands on

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

THClusive (17-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Alright chronic. Barneys you can smell the blueberry massively when growing with that evil undertone of cheese. it's was a blinding smoke that got better with cure, lovely and smooth and defo had fruity taste

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

hi mate ive just finished doing big Buddha blue cheese

you can really smell and taste the blueberry in mine with the cheese in the background .and the stone is getting better as the cure goes on the wife says it stinks when i open the jars now so its doing its job lol

taste wise this is the best tasting ive grown myself and i will defo be doing this again in the future.

good luck with your grow mate

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Barneys blue cheese has 2 phenotypes. One matures as expected with orange hairs the other looks like a slow finisher, the hairs go dark yellow not orange and the yeild is a touch lower. That is the one that truly, truly fucks you up!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bigjaw For This Useful Post: