Thread: Questions about using a Scrog with DWC hydroponics.

Thanks

Default Questions about using a Scrog with DWC hydroponics.

Hi,I have 6 plants in 2 containers,23"x15"x6",21 litres capacity,DWC setup. I think,I was going to use a scrog as the plants are now high enough.I've researched this and I'm confused.
    Can anyone recommend a good article about DWC feeding and reservoir maintenance?
    If I use the scrog it will be impossible to remove the containers to clean them,any suggestions?
    I've read it's best to change the nutes every 10-14 days.When I first fill the tanks with 100% nutes should the next top up be just water,then the next top up with 50% nutes to cut down on some mineral build up?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Not really used DWC before, I normally use wilma however the same technique can be applied... I use 2 reservoirs so that I can clean 1 and have it ready to swap out when needed. If you can get the same buckets then just change them out as required I'll leave the feeding info to someone who has experience with this