Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Growing in South East Asia!

Thanks

Yeah, I did think about that. I assume Sativa would probably be a good bet... I'm going to get a few haze beans too.

Thanks

Well Indica surely will do good, that's why I brought some with me... If we start everything outside I think it will be fine, India have some amazing Indicas and they are doing well, trust me India can get freakish hot and humid as well! What I was suggesting was not to make your mind on your result back in the UK for where ever you are based in SEA... Weather factor is obviously totally different and the result might be totally different... That's what I meant. I am still waiting for a while as temperature in my area is almost 40C on a daily basis at the moment, the hottest in 90 years for the region... That's all.

Squale

" We don't see the world as it is, we see the world as we are! "
    " I am a dreamer that die by light of day..."

Thanks

Default Growing in South East Asia!

Just ask your seeds shop back in UK of from where you get them shipped from as they may have strain that have a less powerful aroma when in flower... I have read that somewhere but can't recall the name of it.

Squale.

" We don't see the world as it is, we see the world as we are! "

Thanks

@Squale
    Been away for a while... Boring work stuff getting in the way of my fun!
    You're 100% right about UK vs the 'tropics'. The main test was going to be the about of odour. I've done my research. Blue mystic / NL / Durban P all have low odour reports. but hey, as you know, they are only reports!
    Hope it's cooled down where you are... Still peaking here!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3