Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Growing in South East Asia!

Thanks

These a just stupid 20W led flood light but they are quite bright I have to admit.

Here is the specs:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	325127
    This might be difficult to read or maybe not clear enough so basically it's written:
    Diamond Lighting
    20W
    Led color 6500K
    IP Index: IP 65 ( I don't know if it's relevant)
    Voltage 220

Got some CFL along side all of the houses and some street light attached to trees to light up in between( for these I need a ladder and I am lazy lol)

That said we should probably stop polluting VG tread with my lights that he most probably won't install anyway.

Squale
    Last edited by Squale; 28-04-16 at 03:07 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squale For This Useful Post:

VietcongGuerilla (01-05-16)

Mr Legend Guest

Haha, sorry VG...

They'll do the trick just fine Squale, LED lights have better output than CFL so imo one of those lights should be more than enough per plant... Maybe even two if they're close by...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Squale (28-04-16)

Thanks

Cheers buddy for you support on this.

Squale.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Squale For This Useful Post:

Thanks

CHeers Dexter lad. Thats exactly the situation im in. I dont mind the 12/12 at all, i have some CFLS in the room and im just gonna give them a bit of a kick and when they have a few ndes il repot and chuck them outside and see what way the go. Wow i didnt think about the automatics, thats a good idea, i just thought that the autos would need abit more light initially.

Yeah the bush weed over here is avs but there is some good stuff that comes from the highlads which hasnt hd al the flavor roasted out of it by the sun. Ive got some compost, trichoderma mended soil, guano, and i got some fish emulsion and abit of b1 and molasses. Thats all i could find here.

Wow good shout on the autos! i wonder could i get them sent here incognito by the seed companies? Any ideas? I did get a good few regulars and hermied fems sent by a buddy from back home
    !

Thanks

SQUALE thats awesome man. Sorry about the slack reply. I have been half way up th country here. But i will be returning to the stead soon. The rainy season is approaching so im tryna work out what im gonna do. I have some good hacks from a bud back in the motherland. Motly early flowering sativa dom strains like early durban and those african gold strains...malawi, molange etc. So il give them a crack. Kinda wasting time with the local strains as they are programmed to flower for a good couple of months which is just good old nature.

Good to see someone ele on this side of the world. :-D. Hey...you know i thought about that...keeping the plants suspended in the light outside all night until morn. My question would be is....is the significant difference in lumen change from the natural sun to the low watt lights a stress factor for the plants...as the lights would have to be high up and maybe the penetration wouldnt be efficient?

Good idea squale, thanks for reaching out brother . That la blanca gold sounds good? fat stocky guy im guessing. Hey thats exactly what i was gonna do with any males that pop out of the local strains...for breeding purposes!

:-)- Thanks guys

VC

Thanks

Default Growing in South East Asia!

Hey buddy good to hear your are still alive! 😂😂😂

My guess and as Dexter said and from what I read about, the strength of light we provide at night to keep the flower from budding is not that important, what is important is to avoid the plants to be in complete darkness which will result in avoiding the plants to go in budding mode. So it's worth a try.

Now speaking of getting seeds mailed, I think most seeds company can provide you a discrete packaging and shouldn't be a problem to receive in these region.

Yes both my strains purchased in Holland last week are both Indica dominant, I reached out for those because Sativas are everywhere here and ready available in every bag of grass that we can purchase in the streets... So couldn't be bothered buying Sativa.

The local weed is fantastic for what it is... Yes they are Sun dried, full of seeds but If grown properly, seedless, dried and cure the way we do back in Europe would make some outstanding smoke! That is what I aiming for... And defo breeding will come in time as I am curious to see what I can create with a high THC Indica mix with my local Sativa. So a lot of wicked times ahead!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Squale; 01-05-16 at 04:22 AM.
    " I am a dreamer that die by light of day..."

Thanks

Hey, I'm also based in S.E. Asia.
    Unfortunately, I don't have a garden here at the moment, so odour and height are an issue for me. Hopefully I'll have a little hillside plot soon, but in the mean time I'm thinking autos are the way to go.
    I'm spending the summer in the UK this year. I thought I'd go full on and sprout a bunch of autos and see which were most suitable for 'balcony' grows...
    The beans are en route (Auto): Blueberry Kush (Nirvana), NL (vision), Blue Mystic (Nirvana), Durban Poison (Dutch Passion)
    I think the Kush could be a stinka, but I couldn't resist!
    If they do okay in the shoddy UK summer, I'm thinking a few of months of tropical sunshine will really get them going

Any other ideas???

Thanks

Welcome buddy!! Indeed if to be grown on a Balcony you will defenetly want a mild smelling plant, you could always add on it some sweet smelling plants around to hide and camouflage the odour... Otherwise go for Indoors and carbon filter... Some of SEA countries don't joke with this at all so you should be wise in your choice.

Squale.

" We don't see the world as it is, we see the world as we are! "

Thanks

Default Growing in South East Asia!

Another thing Zinzabs, what might do alright back in shitty weather UK (&#128563 might not be as prolific in hot and humid SEA... Like the seeds I brought back, not sure they'll be happy, it's a trial, so I don't think comparing an apple and a pear it's a good thing.

But we can only try and hope for the best!

Squale.

Thanks

Don't be angry at me for my quote on UK weather 😉

Peace.

Squale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast