Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Delivery received

Thanks

I order on 420 and 7 days later it had cleared customs and arrived safe and sound. I think that is extremely fast delivery to Canada. Felt like a kid opening a new toy, filled with excitement. I ordered 5 fem. Dr. Kripling's Incredible Bulk, 5 fem. Heavyweight's Fruit Punch. I got 2 fem. DNA Chocolope, 4 fem. White Amnesia free. It came packaged very securely and discretly. Thanks Dr.Chronic. I will definetly be back.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Dirt For This Useful Post:

chibbs (13-05-16), Dr Chronic Seeds (30-04-16), M_C (11-05-16)

Thanks

Heeeyyy Joe,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Glad it arrived in one piece.

Keep It Chronic!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Chronic Seeds For This Useful Post:

Joe Dirt (30-04-16), M_C (11-05-16)

Thanks

I ordered 3 X Pineapple Chunk & 1 Wembley on Saturday, and they're delivered Tuesday. Great service and ideal for those of us with a healthy paranoia. I'm very impressed with the freebies too. Can't fault any aspect of the experience and I would recommend Dr. Chronic to anybody, and I'm not on a commission. 😉

My original order.

The freebies.

Thanks to all at Dr. Chronic, great job folks.

Rob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robbertie For This Useful Post:

M_C (11-05-16), riot (13-05-16), _teapot_ (12-05-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2