Thread: Transporting indoor grow while flowering

Thanks

Default Transporting indoor grow while flowering

Would it be to big of a shock to indoor grown plants to transport them during last two weeks of flower ?

Been running the lights on during the night.. And that seems like it would be the best time to transport ( if ok ) , but they will be in the dark when they would normally be lights on.

Help ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

I wouldnt transport in flower what so ever. its unneeded stress on the plant you want it focused on nothing but producing buds in flower. happy growing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

geori (25-04-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice22 View Post
    I wouldnt transport in flower what so ever. its unneeded stress on the plant you want it focused on nothing but producing buds in flower. happy growing
    Thank you.... Ya, it is about timing our move into our next place... Guess will change the move in date until these are about done...

Thanks again..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

If you have the new room set up and ready for them keeping any stress to a minimum if you have to move them it can be done but as gently as possible bro, if you can leave the moving til there finished I would but if you need to move them it's all about keep them happy

Up the irons

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

geori (29-04-16), MJCTHC1 (30-04-16)

Thanks

i had to move mine 6th week in flower years ago left em in shed in dark for 2 days was still fine bit droopy at first but picked back up

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smellyblues For This Useful Post:

Amy P (30-04-16), geori (29-04-16), MJCTHC1 (30-04-16)

Thanks

Thanks guys..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to geori For This Useful Post:

MJCTHC1 (30-04-16)

Hopper Guest

Interesting to know, I'm likely gunna have to move mine around the stage in my grow, albeit only from upstairs to downstairs in the garage, I'll be sure to take it very easy and slowly

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopper For This Useful Post:

geori (29-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    Interesting to know, I'm likely gunna have to move mine around the stage in my grow, albeit only from upstairs to downstairs in the garage, I'll be sure to take it very easy and slowly
    Under the cover of darkness and don't fall or trip up, it's just the kind of thing that would happen - good luck and remember as gently and quickly as poss......................
    Last edited by MJCTHC1; 30-04-16 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

Quote Originally Posted by geori View Post
    Would it be to big of a shock to indoor grown plants to transport them during last two weeks of flower ?

Been running the lights on during the night.. And that seems like it would be the best time to transport ( if ok ) , but they will be in the dark when they would normally be lights on.

Help ?
    Your worrying too much they'll be fine as long as it's done quickly(back under the lights)and very carefully as they should be hanging with bud at 2 weeks t go...............
    REGARDS MJCTHC1

P.P.P.P.P.P. - Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

"Keep it green and full of light"

http:/Completed 2nd diary 32 oz from 9 plants

Check out my first attempt at a diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-diary-attempt

Hopper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MJCTHC1 View Post
    Under the cover of darkness and don't fall or trip up, it's just the kind of thing that would happen - good luck and remember as gently and quickly as poss......................
    Yeah man definitely!!!