Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ecotechnics Fan Speed Controller

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Type M View Post
    Hmm, that I don't know mate
    Mine doesn't have a thermostat, I just set it to kick in at 22 degrees.

Sent from the Bat Phone
    trial and error it is then haha. Another question if I may buddy? My plants are now 6 days old. I've noticed that the soil looks depleted in the party cups, as if the plants were munching on some of it? haha. Can I fill the cups up with more soil and build up[ around the stem? If so, how far up the stem should I go?

Thanks

FBz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBagz For This Useful Post:

Type M (27-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

I'm sure I've seen people doing that, but I've never grown mj in soil myself mate. Pop a question in the Q&A section & you'll get your answer

Sent from the Bat Phone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

FatBagz (27-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

My settings are
    Idle 75
    Max 95
    Rh 45 this helps fans run better imo even if it rises a little fans keep it lower
    Temp 26/7

Hidden menu us when u turn it of an back on u hold the temp button as it go on or rh n thus lets u calibrate n set it to temp if u think it of

Sent from my bumhole using Crapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FACE View Post
    My settings are
    Idle 75
    Max 95
    Rh 45 this helps fans run better imo even if it rises a little fans keep it lower
    Temp 26/7

Hidden menu us when u turn it of an back on u hold the temp button as it go on or rh n thus lets u calibrate n set it to temp if u think it of
    Thanks mate. Is your idle speed the min speed then yeah? My tube heater came in the post today so I will hook this up to the controller and tinker with the settings.

Hopper Guest

I can't see it being optimum using a slow low watt tube heater to control your temps tbh, see how you go, but a fan heater is what it really needs to perform properly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    I can't see it being optimum using a slow low watt tube heater to control your temps tbh, see how you go, but a fan heater is what it really needs to perform properly
    I only need my temps at lights off rising 3 or 4 degrees and this 120w tube heater will hopefully do the trick. I've read the instructions and it advises against connecting it to a controller or timer, so I will run it separately from the Eco. Thanks for your help.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatBagz For This Useful Post:

Type M (28-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by FatBagz View Post
    I only need my temps at lights off rising 3 or 4 degrees and this 120w tube heater will hopefully do the trick. I've read the instructions and it advises against connecting it to a controller or timer, so I will run it separately from the Eco. Thanks for your help.
    Yeah those tubes are only good for adding a few degrees. When I grew in a garage through a cold winter I had to run a 2kw fan heater just to keep the stats right during lights off. Hideously expensive...

£800 that quarter cost me

Sent from the Bat Phone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Type M View Post
    Yeah those tubes are only good for adding a few degrees. When I grew in a garage through a cold winter I had to run a 2kw fan heater just to keep the stats right during lights off. Hideously expensive...

£800 that quarter cost me

Sent from the Bat Phone
    Damn!! I hope it was worth it for you haha! My grow area is in a very well insulated shed. Lights come on at 18:30pm and switch off at 13:30pm. Outside temps differ but the temp inside the shed after the light heat has escaped is between 13/16 degree Celsius, the tube heater is mounted to the shed wall outside of the tent and heats the surrounding area.

The humidifier i'm currently using is driving me up the wall constantly filling the dam thing up. Also if I could suggest to anyone looking at buying a humidifier, 100% go for the biggest one you can get and make sure it is digital, makes life a lot easier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3