Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Thanks

Wicked thread Chew! Just wot i've been looking for. Thanks for taking the time and effort.

I suffer with chronic pain in my legs and back. After i make the oil, then what? Just eat it, smoke it, how much? Any help would be gratefully recieved my friend

Thanks

Can you use autoflowrer bud to make the oil ? Would it be as strong as full term bud oil..thc wise.

Thanks

Welli mate i made some of an Auto blackberry kush good stuff mate

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,397 Times

I have been using CBD oil for quite a long time now. Last year I gave most of my oil to a friend who was diagnosed with cancer (due to a number of monumental fck ups from the hospital he was given between 3 days and 2 weeks to live).
    I made a very long trip to London with my bag bursting with turmeric, magnesium rubs, vitamin c, and a number of other alternative meds alongside the cbd oil.
    We bought him an extra 4 months.

I have some trim from my last grow stored in the freezer and I have just started my latest grow.

I would love to make some CBD oil but I am petrified of getting it wrong and blowing my house up or poisoning my family or something - even if doing it when no one is around.
    "Senno Ecto Gammat "

"Yo Momma so fat, When she fell down the stairs, I thought EastEnders had finished."

Thankyou Ganjaholic for the graphic signature.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clarice_Starling For This Useful Post:

Karsa (07-12-17), Valentina (10-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,397 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned Oscar View Post
    Wicked thread Chew! Just wot i've been looking for. Thanks for taking the time and effort.

I suffer with chronic pain in my legs and back. After i make the oil, then what? Just eat it, smoke it, how much? Any help would be gratefully recieved my friend
    Hi Oscar,
    CBD oil is VERY sticky, almost tar - like.
    If you were to put it in your mouth it would stick to your teeth for ages - I messed up one by catching the run off from the medicine syringe onto my finger and the damn thing was hell to get off!

I boil the kettle, hold the end of the medicine syringe in the steam, then push a TINY bit (about the size of a full stop, but as mentioned earlier in the thread, no more than half a grain of rice) onto my food.

There are probably a million ways to take it but that is the way that works for me.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clarice_Starling For This Useful Post:

Incognitto (06-09-17), Karsa (07-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onion ring View Post
    great mate i think the cancer industry isn't all its cracked up to be personally had family members past away due to it an always in the back of my mind wondered why when they go for treatment do they seem to be worse before they get better sadly my gran didnt get better i was about 11 when she past my mum just told me it was her life style she smoked an drank heavy. sounds like a plan that chewey wit keepin a spare ounce for oil incase of emergency
    i think the cancer industry is far more than cracked up
    the more you look, the less palatable it appears
    industry is the word
    the medical profession is a business, no more, no less
    check out ty bollinger's truth about cancer and the Flexner report of 1910 - shocking isnt the word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqJAzQe7_0g

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celery For This Useful Post:

Karsa (07-12-17), Valentina (10-08-17)

Thanks

thank you very very much for the thread chewy
    i am working on making medicine for my wife's breast cancer
    and had never heard about the winterisation bit
    here's to the next batch and the freezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    For cancer you will need to consume 1g per day, building up slowly. I guess in some cases more may be required...
    yes, i have read this in many a place
    but for everyone to start with 1g makes absolutely no sense to me
    a bit like having a shandy or the best malted scotch
    do you get the same off the same small glass of each??
    i dont think so

someone who knows nothing more than the basics in the majority of cancer help pages,
    buys some second grade weed and follows the very basic methods shown on the site (and there are a lot of these)

or, someone who gets the best quality, suitable seeds, follows all the prime advice herein, from seedlings to picking the exact time when the trichromes have started to turn amber, then dried it right and stored it well, and then makes the oil in the wonderful way you have shown chewy

well, i would say half a rice sized blob of this is incomparable to the uninformed attempt's 10g

to tell everyone they should start with a 1g a day, no matter the quality of the oil, and then double the dosage every four days.... it doesn't make any sense to me
    Last edited by celery; 20-07-17 at 10:36 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celery For This Useful Post:

Karsa (07-12-17)

Thanks

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Incognitto For This Useful Post:

Karsa (07-12-17)

Thanks

This is what i have been looking for! Thank you very much mr chew. Going to follow this

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain_America For This Useful Post:

Karsa (07-12-17)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by celery View Post

to tell everyone they should start with a 1g a day, no matter the quality of the oil, and then double the dosage every four days.... it doesn't make any sense to me
    Perhaps you could link me to the said post as it’s either a typo or perhaps you’ve misunderstood something as I would never recommend starting on a gram per day and double that 1 gram every 4 days

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Karsa (07-12-17)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast