Thread: What Strain Should I Pick From Fast Buds

Thanks

Default What Strain Should I Pick From Fast Buds

How`s it going cant make my mind up on what to grow next has any one grew any seeds from fast buds.
    I have my eye on Green Crack, Girl Scout Cookies, Fast Berry or West Coast O.G.
    If u have grew any on these strains can u post a smoke report and overall harvest and what the Grow was like easy or pain in the arse
    My grow tent is on the small side so small to medium plant is what I am after must be auto-flowering

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

I've not grown from them personally but I do want to grow the green crack and the GSC next time heard they are both great strains

Thanks

I'm ordering West Coast and Green Crack in my next purchase

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Ive got Mexican Airlines,C4,Californian Snow and Chrystal meth on the go at the moment.
    MA is looking good at 19 days from seed.