Thread: advice . Arjan's Strawberry Haze (fem ) has males showing at w 7

Thanks

Default advice . Arjan's Strawberry Haze (fem ) has males showing at w 7

Arjan's Strawberry Haze (fem ) has males showing at w 7

hi all . in a pickle my fem Arjan's Strawberry Haze is showing males at the very top of its bud s . just entering bloom w 7 .

how long till seeds are formed ?

should i flush for 7 days then chop
    or leave it its full 9.5 weeks ?

it sure smells lush .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,203 Times

Quote Originally Posted by laserkoi View Post
    Arjan's Strawberry Haze (fem ) has males showing at w 7

hi all . in a pickle my fem Arjan's Strawberry Haze is showing males at the very top of its bud s . just entering bloom w 7 .

how long till seeds are formed ?

should i flush for 7 days then chop
    or leave it its full 9.5 weeks ?

it sure smells lush .
    Hi laser.

I'm no expert, but I would get rid of the male for fear that my remaining females were pollinated, I have no clue on when seeds are formed, hopefully someone can help you with that question, good luck with it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (26-04-16), laserkoi (27-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

I've only ever had 1 plant turn hermi on me and surprise surprise it was also from the greenhouse... I'd never use them again.. genetics are hit or miss and generally I've had pretty bad results when using them. Anyway back to the point... I had a plant turn hermi on me and it pollinated all my females... I'm going to say seed production was very fast as by the time I noticed the hermi I already had seeds... In fairness I did have about 40 plants at that time lol and didn't have the time to inspect them all daily so it could have been longer than I thought. I was 6 weeks in to flower and just chopped them all and used the bud to make hash from it. Looking back I'd of probably been better finishing them and then making hash but it still turned out pretty decent.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

laserkoi (27-04-16)

Thanks

only growing 2 plants . this is my first grow in a long time . there be at 8w in a few days .
    this may be my doing ? . i vegged on a hps and had huge stretch for 3 weeks . so had to bend stems .hermis seem to be only on these stems .so iv cut them off. . ill leave the undamaged tops till iv flushed and chop 1 week early
    ill check asap my 40x loop arrives (should be delivered tomorrow )

thanks for your advice .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to laserkoi For This Useful Post:

Amy P (01-05-16)