Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Cancer Diary

Chew Guest

Default Terminal Cancer Diary

Right folks,

Some how my best mate has gone from cancer free, to terminal in two weeks! WTF?? This diary is not for grabbing sympathy, its to document how we tackle this from now on. I'm doing this in the hope others may find it useful, for me to keep check and hopefully save lives of other who may read this.

He is currently in hospital recovering from surgery. He has 25 grams of oil. I have 324 grams / 11.5 Oz of CBD Critical mass along with 337 grams / 12 Oz Big Buddha cheese.
    I also have my online friends, Cajun and SweetSue guiding me.

I don't have the full details yet, all i know is he told me, it's game over for him. I refuse to except this. It's time to see what this plant really is capable off!
    I'm now setting up tent number two. Blue dream, Bubba Kush and Norther High Lights.

I'll keep this up to date as things start to move

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (30-04-16), BritishBotanics (03-05-16), Bud Lightyear (29-04-16), Captain Toker (01-05-16), citizen cained (02-05-16), Dazmandaz (03-05-16), ERBURT (05-05-16), imnice (01-05-16), maidenofmovement (14-10-16), mickeysplif (03-05-16), M_C (29-04-16), PeaceLoveUnity (04-05-16), reganlives (30-04-16), Samwise Gamgee (29-04-16), SketchyFish (03-05-16), The budda (03-05-16), Type M (03-05-16), walshy (02-05-16)

MrChedHead Guest

Mate am really sorry to hear this... was wonderin how your mate was doin just yesterday was goin to ask then forgot like a true space head stoner! How old is he chew?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Valve man (04-05-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ..ToPtOKeR.. View Post
    Mate am really sorry to hear this... was wonderin how your mate was doin just yesterday was goin to ask then forgot like a true space head stoner! How old is he chew?
    He is only 38

Mr Legend Guest

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Chew, sending good vibes to him and best wishes for recovery...

Thanks for doing this thread bro and hopefully it will have a happy ending...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Terrible news chewey hope it all works out for you and your mate. Il be following this closely. Thanks for sharing the whole process with us mate

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    He is only 38
    Mate that is proper grim man... what type of cancer does he have and do they know what initially caused it?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Valve man (04-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Goodluck Chewey, hope it goes well for your friend
    Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 29-04-16 at 08:01 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

I am truly sorry to hear this news Chewey and, of course, it goes without saying, if there is anything I can do to help you then just drop me a PM & consider it to be done
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (05-05-16)

Chew Guest

Thanks for the support guys. Means a lot, it actually does... I should know more tomorrow hopefully.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

M_C (29-04-16)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast