Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminal Cancer Diary

Chew Guest

Can't thank SweetSue enough for the following

Bio Bomb Capsules One gram volume is equivalent to one CC or 1 ml.

1 gm CCO + 5 gm Flaxseed oil heated together

Add 10 gm liquid sunflower lecithin

Refrigerate overnight and fill capsules.

Start with one capsule 3 times a day. I realize he's in the hospital now, so focus on tacking for the moment. This is an estimated dose of about 150 mg a day, but remember that the bio bomb increases bioavailability way beyond simply taking the CCO with a carrier oil. You're shooting for around a gram a day in the end, and that's a lot to send through the gut, so use suppositories as much as possible.

Tacking will deliver at least another 50 mg per dose (diluted by the bio bomb means less cannabinoids per dose), again, using the bio bomb will increase bioavailability, so more bang for the buck. So three capsules a day plus three tacks a day and you're looking at 300 mg a day, give or take. These are small enough doses that he shouldn't have trouble with potency, but watch him carefully. We had a caregiver recently who increased the patient dose too quickly (went from three drops to five, skipping the fourth) and had disorientation occur. This is easily countered by simply backing off the individual dose size and adding another dosing into the scheduling.

300 mg a day might be a good point to stay for a while until new scans or labs can be done. Cajun can recommend ways to up the dose to get to a gram, but oral is always an option. The CannaBudwig is highly recommend. I'm just learning the importance of the cottage cheese and I believe I'll keep my smoothies as a regular part of my own protocol from now on. Don't forget Demethylation and Competitive Inhibition. Give the cannabinoids every advantage.

Get regular lab work along the way. They give you a window to the effectiveness of your dose.

Go slow. It's a marathon. Be aware of herxing, when the body begins to be overrun with toxins released by tumor cells being destroyed. The immune system will adjust and catch up. Rest assured, it will pass, but it'll feel like hell while he's going through it.

And so it begins....

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Captain Toker (01-05-16), ciderboy (03-05-16), FACE (01-05-16), imnice (01-05-16), M_C (02-05-16), Valve man (04-05-16), Wasat (01-05-16)

Chew Guest

Just adding to the above,

I will be running some more oil next week. High THC this time and will be mixing it 2:1 THC - CBD with the Critical Mass. This will be day time, No CBD for evenings

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (03-05-16), imnice (01-05-16), M_C (02-05-16), Valve man (04-05-16), Wasat (01-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

I was refraining from clicking on this thread but I give in. Just give him as much time as you possibly can as you just never know when is the last time you will speak to him or see him smile. And good luck with the oil treatment, it has worked for some and hasn't for others. I know a person who actually went to see Rick Simpson about making oil and he makes it for people with certain illnesses and he says it works for some but has had detrimental effects with others so you've got to be careful.

I lost one of my childhood friends in December with T Cell Lymphoma.

He had lymphoma for about a year but went from fully fit to dead in less than 3 months. He was one of the strongest lads I knew, he used to smoke 3 gram of weed a day and still had the stamina of an ox.

Chemo destroyed him.

He died couple of days before his daughters first birthday.

He was 32.
    Last edited by TOKER_REX; 01-05-16 at 10:37 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

Wasat (01-05-16)

Chew Guest

There's much more to this than just simply ingesting CCO

Demethylation and Competitive Inhibition

Bio Bomb

Supplements before dosing

Diet

This all plays a critical roll in the treatment plan. You see nothing about this from Rick Simpson. I'm not knocking him, but, his old news. Cajuncelt is the man, and with his and SweetSues guidance, hopefully we can tip the scales in his favour. It's not over by a long shot

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

British green (03-05-16), ciderboy (03-05-16), imnice (01-05-16), TOKER_REX (01-05-16), Valve man (04-05-16), Wasat (01-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

I really hope something good comes of it. Worst news in the world when they say terminal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,214 Times

sending heartfelt sympathy Chewy, & fascinated to see how the treatment fairs.
    impressive to see your determination, commendable. Yer mates lucky to have you at his side thru this.
    if anything I can do ... just say what.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wasat For This Useful Post:

imnice (01-05-16)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Not much I can say that ent already been said, but all the very best to your mate and family and friends, hopefully your work helps out..

All the best from my pad fella..

From me phone enit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Hope you oil does the trick Chewey, i am a massive believer in cbn/d oils tacking etc and have looked up loads online a study conducted by onthologists worldwide over a 12 year period and printed in the lancet in the nineties claimed that 97.8% of people who chose chemo compared to those who chose nothing died far earlier and those who chose nothing lived on average 4 times longer, as you state chemo attacks and kills parts of every organ in the body so onward and upward and fingers crossed for you buddy.
    Imnice
    Last edited by imnice; 01-05-16 at 09:55 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

His wife had taken the oil to hospital so he can get going. He may possibly be home Tuesday. Fingers crossed and then we can get going properly.

Just cracking the next beans. Managed to get £750 today from my family to help cover the costs as I'm skint. That's a worry off my mind at least.

Last edited by Chew; 01-05-16 at 09:54 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (03-05-16), ciderboy (03-05-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by imnice View Post
    Hope you oil does the trick Chewey, i am a massive believer in cbn/d oils tacking etc and have looked up loads online a study conducted by onthologists worldwide over a 12 year period and printed in the lancet in the nineties claimed that 97.8% of people who chose chemo compared to those who chose nothing died far earlier and thos ehwo chose nothing lived on average 4 times longer, as you state chemo attacks and kills parts of every organ in the body so onward and upward and fingers crossed for you buddy.
    Imnice
    I know the study you're referring too. Chemo kills, not cures, and that's a fact.

Thanks everyone

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (03-05-16), imnice (02-05-16), Valve man (04-05-16)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast