Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DrCannaPath View Post
    Hey Redz bro and organocolleagues ��
    I came across this Ukrainian soil amendment called Sapropel or saprozem fertilizer:

With this info below and was wondwring if you or anyone is familiar with it and has used it before.

Description:
    Sapropel - environmentally friendly fertilizer, contains the most important batteries of plants. Sapropel is rich with organic substances, contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium.

The sapropel-uniform student invisible weight consisting of the organo-mineral substances which are formed of the remains of the plants and animal and mineral and organic impurity brought in reservoirs by water and wind. Sapropelic fertilizers are made from ground deposits of fresh-water reservoirs which were created from the died-off water vegetation, the remains of live organisms, and also particles of soil humus, peat, clay and sand. Sapropelic fertilizers - the irreplaceable product applied to radical improvement of the earth for its recultivation and sanitation. When entering sapropelic fertilizers into the soil, its mechanical structure, water-absorbing and moisture-holding ability improves, for 2-3 years gives increase in the soil a humus and, activates soil processes. Thanks to slow solubility of the substances operating in a product the balanced food of plants is provided with all batteries.

Check out my new QuadStrain grow �� :
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=147030
    and my previous TriStrain grow ��:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=134573
    Morning DR.
    I looked at this product last night quickly and it sounds all good. To me it just sounds like a silt but it's sustainable which is a good thing and if i can get it local I would look at the label again properly before I bought it.
    1) what will it bring to the table that my mix already does and mine is mainly sourced locally and in a sustainable manner so why pay shipping etc which isn't eco friendly blah blah.
    These are only q's I ask myself the that's all. That's why I stopped anything like blood and bone,bone meal, hoof and horn, qaunos all that shit I get everything I need with three inputs so to add anything else it will have to be MOFO or COOT recommended lol
    Blessings brother
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

DrCannaP (22-01-17), gethighper (16-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Sounds good man . Fish ,i just compost it to complete my compost . Thats why my compost is so rich and complete . Make my ferts directly from it .

Now i just received my worm factory last night , this gonna be fun .

Did that right n kichen table while my missues was folding laundry hahaha ,fucking pissed off she was ,

Look at my lettuce . My nutes vs remo nutes . Mine is keeping up pretty well . This ant even covered . Doing a test and my nutes are gumming up less then expensive Remo nutes trick is tons of air and filtered compost tea .

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    T I'm gonna be hitting you up soon with a couple questions brother
    Redz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

Thanka brother .. i apprecoate the reply and yoir 2cents. The word organic is becoming broader than it was in my head. Sustainability....a major player! ... btw started my worm composting bin today .... those mofos here charged me about $40 for a handful of worms 😅😂 anyway ..... one day that fucking (literally) handful will be an army of composters soon ... ill crush their shitty little operation lmao JK

Check out my new QuadStrain grow 😉 :
    and my previous TriStrain grow 😉:
    Check out my current TriStrain grow

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrCannaP For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17), redisiel (22-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    T I'm gonna be hitting you up soon with a couple questions brother
    Redz
    No prob , both lettuces took quite a hit though . I asked my 10 yr old daughter to mist them with the small bottle ,and small bottle she did use ..... small bottle of windex cleaner ffs , one fried instantly the other is semi fried but will be salvageable im hopeing . This was monday i think .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (22-01-17)

Thanks

No prob , both lettuces took quite a hit though . I asked my 10 yr old daughter to mist them with the small bottle ,and small bottle she did use ..... small bottle of windex cleaner ffs , one fried instantly the other is semi fried but will be salvageable im hopeing . This was monday i think .

Please execute me while I blow some smoke!!!!
    WTF cleaner I'm sorry brother but I did just hurt my throats coughing smoke lol
    I hope the other one pulls through and fank fuck it's lettuces
    Soon my man
    Redz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrCannaPath View Post
    Thanka brother .. i apprecoate the reply and yoir 2cents. The word organic is becoming broader than it was in my head. Sustainability....a major player! ... btw started my worm composting bin today .... those mofos here charged me about $40 for a handful of worms ���� anyway ..... one day that fucking (literally) handful will be an army of composters soon ... ill crush their shitty little operation lmao JK

Check out my new QuadStrain grow �� :
    and my previous TriStrain grow ��:
    40 dollars fuck I got the cunts coming out my ears lol but don't worry brother they will pay you in gold like you say and when I hear organic I think has it lived and died naturally then it's all good lol sustainability for me is BIG though lol
    It just gets more fun bro
    Blessings
    Redz

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

DrCannaP (22-01-17), gethighper (16-03-17), Trex (22-01-17)

Thanks

40 dollars fuck I got the cunts coming out my ears lol but don't worry brother they will pay you in gold like you say and when I hear organic I think has it lived and died naturally then it's all good lol sustainability for me is BIG though lol
    It just gets more fun bro
    Blessings
    Redz

Look at that . I tell her small spray bottle , and its not first time i send her to do this lol fucking Blonde man i tell ya . I use the windex to clean led lenses and tubes , small garden spray bottle ,whats not to understand lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (22-01-17)

Thanks

C'mon man it's a fucking mine field ffs pmsl I'd be confused. I think you come took a picture of my garden to be honest there T.

Right compost ratio 30:1 carbon to nitrogen yeah?
    Start with sticks at bottom for air yeah?
    Then layers say 4-6" of greens then browns and do on while dampening yeah?
    It's about that time brother
    Redz

16. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17)

Thanks

C'mon man it's a fucking mine field ffs pmsl I'd be confused. I think you come took a picture of my garden to be honest there T.

Right compost ratio 30:1 carbon to nitrogen yeah?
    Start with sticks at bottom for air yeah?
    Then layers say 4-6" of greens then browns and do on while dampening yeah?
    It's about that time brother
    Redz
    Yeah something liek that red . 4-6" layer of hay in bottom , then layer of shredded leaves , then sprinkle of hay and grass clippings , kitchen wastes , anything really , Shredded cardboard even ,but in layer, layers for aeration is key . I use grasss clipping or old compost to get my pile going , if you want you can put manures in there but i dont do hat no more cuz of extreme weeds .

Then when she start heating and steamng after a few days . Turn the pile over ,it will cool ,then rehest after a few days . Re-turn it .

At some point after it is heated , you will see something that looks like white patches of mold , its not . Its acetemites , its part of the process .

Now for key indications that all is going well .
    THe compost will smell sweet and earthy . Signs of great aeration and defomposition .

A perfect pile size is about .8m l x.8m w x .8m h roughly .

Smaller then that it wont heat as much ,become anerobic and doesnt go so well .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17), redisiel (22-01-17)

Thanks

Yeah something liek that red . 4-6" layer of hay in bottom , then layer of shredded leaves , then sprinkle of hay and grass clippings , kitchen wastes , anything really , Shredded cardboard even ,but in layer, layers for aeration is key . I use grasss clipping or old compost to get my pile going , if you want you can put manures in there but i dont do hat no more cuz of extreme weeds .

Then when she start heating and steamng after a few days . Turn the pile over ,it will cool ,then rehest after a few days . Re-turn it .

At some point after it is heated , you will see something that looks like white patches of mold , its not . Its acetemites , its part of the process .

Now for key indications that all is going well .
    THe compost will smell sweet and earthy . Signs of great aeration and defomposition .

A perfect pile size is about .8m l x.8m w x .8m h roughly .

Smaller then that it wont heat as much ,become anerobic and doesnt go so well .

Perfect all self explanatory really I kinda know what to expect with the microbiology then things get real interesting at the point when you see the fungal dominance this is the mesophilic stage I believe and this is when I can amend with neem kelp etc I'll have to check but there's another stage when I'll heavily amend with rockdust too.
    I'm going to steer clear of manures bro I got plenty leaves, alfalfa pellets I'll get a load of Barley straw shit I'll need to get my arse in gear and get out on the forage. I wish I could of started this's year ago I would of had a few harvests of comfrey leafs to go, never mind
    Think I'm on the right track though. Oh and yep I know that seeet amell bro there's not much like it other than a bud itself lol
    Soon mate
    Redz

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17), Trex (22-01-17)

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast