Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Oiii reddz my man . How ya do . Built up my vermicompost bin , 3rd attempt lol now it shouod be good . I ordered 1 lb of red wigglers compost worms .

Ive got a lettuce.competition going on in my groom ,testing out fertilizers . 2 in hydro 2 in soil .

My homemade hydro fert (25% compost tea(made.from molasses and marine based compost),1ml seweed per liter ) is ahead at the moment against Remo organic nutrients , . Cant wait to start making worm casting tea hydro solution and tweaking with that .

The bedding for worms , i made it from paper ,cardboard , light sprinkle of my compost and shwving or carrot , eggs shells and cofeee grinds . Was told to keep it.light feed for 2 weeks then later was told to up the feeding .
    Does this jive with you ?

Im one step away from making a Trex's all organic how to do thread

Ohhh your plant in potm ,thats water only i rekon eh ?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

oi oi redz. hope you had great new year an xmas mate! hows the feckinggg redz mice family doing
    wana see this bruce banner get its hulk on haha

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks

Note that my nutes redz . The lettuce aint as spindly as rem nutrients . The main stalk is much more robust on mine . No algae formation on jars either . Water temps 18.6 deg C . Dont mind the ugly tarp there man hahah fought the bastard mega lol . Fuckijg tarp and fabric my worst enemy

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Hey up T, I'm going to go through this properly after mate I just looked in the worm bin and I'm gonna harvest the bottom section it's all castings I'll just have to get the worms out that's all good not much sieving needed tbh. Everything is looking spot on mate.
    Got to go sort the other garden so it's shower time change o clothes etc u know the drill brother lol
    Soon my man
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), gethighper (14-03-17), Trex (04-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    oi oi redz. hope you had great new year an xmas mate! hows the feckinggg redz mice family doing
    wana see this bruce banner get its hulk on haha
    Brother it's been grand! We're all good and of course the same goes for you and yours, the banner is starting to come along mainly from lowers shoots the slowest so far looks to be a shackzilla but she'll get there, the BR is looking good.
    I'm thinking of starting a fresh diary for these because this was mainly a soil building thread waya reckon brother I just finished off the hydro diary too
    Blessings brother
    Redz

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), gethighper (14-03-17), joker_the_smoker (02-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Hey up T, I'm going to go through this properly after mate I just looked in the worm bin and I'm gonna harvest the bottom section it's all castings I'll just have to get the worms out that's all good not much sieving needed tbh. Everything is looking spot on mate.
    Got to go sort the other garden so it's shower time change o clothes etc u know the drill brother lol
    Soon my man
    Redz
    Hey man if it no trouble for you can you post me a few pics to my pm on how you harvest the castings and a few tips . Its not entirely clear to me yet .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (02-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Brother it's been grand! We're all good and of course the same goes for you and yours, the banner is starting to come along mainly from lowers shoots the slowest so far looks to be a shackzilla but she'll get there, the BR is looking good.
    I'm thinking of starting a fresh diary for these because this was mainly a soil building thread waya reckon brother I just finished off the hydro diary too
    Blessings brother
    Redz
    glad to hear bro. yea mate think you shud for those i get lost on diarys sumtimes mate mon the fresh diary

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (02-01-17), Trex (02-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Hey man if it no trouble for you can you post me a few pics to my pm on how you harvest the castings and a few tips . Its not entirely clear to me yet .

Morning mate,
    I ain't forgot lol I been super hectic tbh.
    I'm only half harvested on the worm bin ffs I just got too many worms, I'll get a load of pictures up later!

As for your bedding that sounds fine if I'm honest.
    If I could start a plan now I would make the best quality compost using organic Barley straw then and at the beginning of the cyclye I would heavily amend that with basalt/rockdust then when it drops to the mesophilic cycle where the fungi colonies get to work I would add kelp meal, neem meal, and organic fishmeal then when that's done that's what I would be running through my worm bin then the wormcastings would have everything needed in the right amounts.

We must get back to this later just on the way to the dreaded first day back to work lol
    Later brother.

Joker, I will do that just as soon as I get the chance lol they'll probably be in flower by then lololololol

Blessings
    Redz

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), gethighper (14-03-17), Trex (04-01-17)

Thanks

Morning mate,
    I ain't forgot lol I been super hectic tbh.
    I'm only half harvested on the worm bin ffs I just got too many worms, I'll get a load of pictures up later!

As for your bedding that sounds fine if I'm honest.
    If I could start a plan now I would make the best quality compost using organic Barley straw then and at the beginning of the cyclye I would heavily amend that with basalt/rockdust then when it drops to the mesophilic cycle where the fungi colonies get to work I would add kelp meal, neem meal, and organic fishmeal then when that's done that's what I would be running through my worm bin then the wormcastings would have everything needed in the right amounts.

We must get back to this later just on the way to the dreaded first day back to work lol
    Later brother.

Joker, I will do that just as soon as I get the chance lol they'll probably be in flower by then lololololol

Blessings
    Redz

No worries red haha all super busy as hell man . take your time .

I just bought a 3 +1collector worm Farm, I scrapped my bin as it was already getting smelly in the plastic bin , I only paid 117$ shipped tax inc , couldt even build one for that price .

These worm casting Red are for my nitrogen rich fertilizer program , over past years ive learned what to toss in compost bin to make balanced npk ratios . Now if i make them that good bedding , and stick to mostly , paper,cardboard Coffee Grinds , eggshells it will make a higher N .

Maybe if i get another bin to make higher PK with my dried lake seaweed, banana peels ,fruits wastes to make that .

Make teas with those and mix n match with my current

The lettuce is still alive my friend , doing superb , today is res change ive got my brew ready brewing last night and will up the feed slightly on both .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (04-01-17)

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast