Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Hey T,
    So are you trying to make a GROW and BLOOM hence the higher n or p&k?
    I feed differently in the worm bin to enhance different microbial acvtivies i.e. More fungal more bacterial but haven't thought about going for npk's, I did make 4 liquid fertiliser's I tell ya what I made
    Rainbow trout
    Mackerel
    Stinging nettle
    Banana/papaya/squash
    I might try them on the next auto that's going in the earthbox that's had a top dress the normal kelp/neem/mbp and that's up and running now and the seeds planted

As my plan for any type of fertilising is all through a top dress of castings for now till I can make compost anyway onto the worm bin lol
    Well here's the top tray hardly worked at all that's a little fresh compost from top dressing over it

Then there's these two that are not far off realy

And here's what they look like roughly

This one is lovely solid castings my gold dust right there

Now the fun part
    I got that all out

SOLID with worms
    I got the sieve out

No go they come through as quick as the castings
    Next I tried to put a light above cones/piles hoping they would move inward and downward but no

That didn't work so I thought fuck it I got this biodegradable bag put some mushroom compost mixed with a little malted Barley flour neem cake and kelp mixed in and some news paper and put a banana peel in one corner

Then I through the castings on top and covered it.
    I'm hoping they go down and migrate over toward the banana peel over the next week then I'll tip the box on its side pull out the old bag and it should pull out flat and a big percentage of worms will be near the banana peel, well that's what I hope and if I'm honest what I can separate then I will the rest I'll just top dress with the castings there's such a massive amount of worms it don't matter I'm even finding them and baby's In my little 1 litre pots lol.
    The Black Russian is doing well she'll be ready for putting in the bed soon then I'll top her a couple times before the screen and find her a place up top it's just filling up so quick lol I've had to take pictures every time I've gone to right this because they grow so much by the time I post it.
    Here's the Black Russian

One of the shacks is finding it rough but my humidity is killing me and my hr15 keeps stopping and just blows air, I only changed the float and valve a little while ago so I'm not sure but the. Tubing all seems ok from the water butt.

I'm sure she'll be fine soon enough
    Gonna put my final soil mix up in here soon so I can wrap this diary up too
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), gethighper (16-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Right on Redz , Thanks man .

Yeah I want a higher N for Vegging tea and higher PK flower , But perhaps ill just use pure high N worm castings tea for Veg , and my Seaweed for Flower , cuz Seaweed .compost Tea and molasses makes the Flowers go BOOM man , its what i used to get a 2lb plant this summer .

What i am using now is proving fecking awesome , just want to refine on the Vegging part and like I said worm casting will be the final key i think to the equation . It still did well though , cant complain at all 0 .

As soon as kids are back in school im gonna start a diary , show the peeps how to make compost , teas , and brew up their own fertilizers . Trex's Experimental Grow Diary(Canna n Veggies) ....... ill post it in my sig ....
    I suck ass at explaining shit though , im the type to bounce around from subject to subject trying to explain everything in one fucking post LMFAO

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (04-01-17)

Thanks

It's explained fine to me lol.
    That's just it get it all in the compost first, how you making your fertilisers are you fermenting them like me?
    Redz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    It's explained fine to me lol.
    That's just it get it all in the compost first, how you making your fertilisers are you fermenting them like me?
    Redz
    Simple brewing with air pump redz , brew tea for 24 hrs ,then for a veg brew start with 25% strenght tea , and 1 tsp/gal molasses and 25% strght seaweed and raise the tea strenght gradually as the ppant need more feed .

Then during flower stretch .ill use same til flowers appear and stretch tapers . Then during flower use higher 75% seaweed and 1 tblsp molasses and 25% strenght tea .. ill hqve to double check my notes tbh

My homemade compost is very well balanced probably like a 2-1-1 or so . Numbers dont really matter in organics just need to tweak the n and k a tad for true flower after stretch .

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17), redisiel (04-01-17)

Thanks

Ah so more like a botanical tea I do that with either kelp or alfalfa for a little veg boost.
    The fruits and fish were blended whole then fermented for probably three months, well with the fish it's done when the smell is gone lol. I used a third sucunat(look up the benefits of this compared to molasses matey) to whatever material, you are left with eerrr well whatever was in each material really.
    I'll deffo test them all on this auto it sounds like a nice quick,small plant to do for testers

Waya reckon ?
    Redz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), gethighper (16-03-17), kbag (05-01-17), Trex (09-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Ey up Redda, what do I reckon?.. I reckon CBD contents listed as "High medium or low" should be banned tbh, give us a fuckin percentage you bastards! (rage wag finger etc) other than that, all you can do is try really ay, unless you find yourself a nice completed diary from somewhere?..Sounds cool though Not as cool as Bruce Banner but...

Have a good n dude + Big up yerself coz the actual gardening info in here is off the charts! I'm hoping you brain wash me as I read and I just soak it all in

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17), redisiel (09-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    Ey up Redda, what do I reckon?.. I reckon CBD contents listed as "High medium or low" should be banned tbh, give us a fuckin percentage you bastards! (rage wag finger etc) other than that, all you can do is try really ay, unless you find yourself a nice completed diary from somewhere?..Sounds cool though Not as cool as Bruce Banner but...

Have a good n dude + Big up yerself coz the actual gardening info in here is off the charts! I'm hoping you brain wash me as I read and I just soak it all in
    First where the fuck ya been brother, I was gonna hunt ya down but I see erb and the kru were on the case.
    Anyway I hooe you and yours are all well sir!
    Hhmm breeders now I've been doing a lot of reading on this and to be honest some of there shenanigans ffs I dunno bro we're just gonna have to keep popping beans bro.
    I'm looking into some bhodi and brothers Grimm ATM I'm happy I got the cheese I love in the groom and the rest now is a hunt for the one.

Bro you know me I love info and since learning to read there's no stopping me but it's also a bonus having the podcast to listen to at work!
    I'm reading something very interesting about neem(this is some plant I tell ya along with the karanja tree)
    Please if anyone knows where you can get Katanga cake/meal/powder please let me know because these help each other like turmeric and black pepper for those who know,
    Anyway yeah it's a fact that neem helps to promote terpenes and terpenoids it's all to do with the SAR or bassicalky the plants defence system, it's not a how to grow weed book it's writen by 4 people with a total of 6 phd's and anyone serious about neem hit me up and I'll send you the link.

As for diarys mate I'm going to wrap this one up tomorrow for a fresh one with the improved and cheaper soil mix with a lot less input.
    I think I've got the speed of vegging up to scratch I'm even harvesting my own canna mulch because the stuffs growing so fast now lol.
    Wish I could say the same for the auto I tried one no joy that's the first seed tgat hasn't germed for me so I tried another yesterday funny thing was I all ways put them in water to see if they sink and none of the 5 seeds sunk hmm a sign we'll see!
    A green and happy new year to you brother
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17), Trex (10-01-17)

Thanks

The auto's history and this continues here family
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bed-2nd-Cycle
    I'll get the bosses to put it in the complete diets or somewhere
    Thank you for following me on the living soil build and hope to see you there
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

16. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17)

Thanks

Ah so more like a botanical tea I do that with either kelp or alfalfa for a little veg boost.
    The fruits and fish were blended whole then fermented for probably three months, well with the fish it's done when the smell is gone lol. I used a third sucunat(look up the benefits of this compared to molasses matey) to whatever material, you are left with eerrr well whatever was in each material really.
    I'll deffo test them all on this auto it sounds like a nice quick,small plant to do for testers

Waya reckon ?
    Redz
    Sounds good man . Fish ,i just compost it to complete my compost . Thats why my compost is so rich and complete . Make my ferts directly from it .

Now i just received my worm factory last night , this gonna be fun .

Did that right n kichen table while my missues was folding laundry hahaha ,fucking pissed off she was ,

Look at my lettuce . My nutes vs remo nutes . Mine is keeping up pretty well . This ant even covered . Doing a test and my nutes are gumming up less then expensive Remo nutes trick is tons of air and filtered compost tea .
    The auto's history and this continues here family
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bed-2nd-Cycle
    I'll get the bosses to put it in the complete diets or somewhere
    Thank you for following me on the living soil build and hope to see you there
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (22-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

Hey Redz bro and organocolleagues 😊
    I came across this Ukrainian soil amendment called Sapropel or saprozem fertilizer:

With this info below and was wondwring if you or anyone is familiar with it and has used it before.

Description:
    Sapropel - environmentally friendly fertilizer, contains the most important batteries of plants. Sapropel is rich with organic substances, contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium.

The sapropel-uniform student invisible weight consisting of the organo-mineral substances which are formed of the remains of the plants and animal and mineral and organic impurity brought in reservoirs by water and wind. Sapropelic fertilizers are made from ground deposits of fresh-water reservoirs which were created from the died-off water vegetation, the remains of live organisms, and also particles of soil humus, peat, clay and sand. Sapropelic fertilizers - the irreplaceable product applied to radical improvement of the earth for its recultivation and sanitation. When entering sapropelic fertilizers into the soil, its mechanical structure, water-absorbing and moisture-holding ability improves, for 2-3 years gives increase in the soil a humus and, activates soil processes. Thanks to slow solubility of the substances operating in a product the balanced food of plants is provided with all batteries.

Check out my new QuadStrain grow 😉 :
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=147030
    and my previous TriStrain grow 😉:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=134573
    Check out my current TriStrain grow

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrCannaP For This Useful Post:

gethighper (16-03-17), redisiel (22-01-17)

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast