Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Straight back at ya mate and thank you I will look into it.
    In there tonight with a beneficial micro organism foiliar then I'll be going over with a fine tooth Combe again tomorrow
    Blessings brother
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (26-12-16), noodle (25-12-16)

Thanks

Then I wish you luck good sir for they be the Borg. mon the beneficials. boo the Borg
    Vibez
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (26-12-16), redisiel (26-12-16)

Thanks

Hey noodz,
    I just gave the plants a freshen up kinda spray last night aloe and Viresco soluble micro-organisms don't get me wrong I'm only going to be killing all this shit again when I spray tomorrow but they need a little break they have had a beating with all kinds of sprays tbh.

I did see a couple 2 spot last night but I think these could be pretty young they are a lot smaller than the first ones I was finding and I did see some more dead ones.

I'm going for a neem attack tomorrow just need to remember how to emulsify it again lol.
    Have a good un matey
    Redz

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (26-12-16), noodle (27-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Hows the cayenne garlic workng for ya redz ? You still want compost man ? After holidays i can get some out to you . I just tweeked the doses. up to 50/50 compos tea/water dilution rate with 1 tsp molasses per liter and 50% strenght seeweed , seems like they doubled in size since fridays flip to 12/12 .

I made a fungii tea last week, tons of mychorrizae in it naturally produced , and many other bacterias . Now im gonna work on making one non fungii for hydroponics .

Let me know bout the compost ill teach ya how to.make tea with molasses

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), noodle (27-12-16), redisiel (29-12-16)

Thanks

Hey redz . I just started a vermicomposting project .

Rained so.much , went to.compost pile and saw red crawlers . Picked a handfull up . Brought them in made a bin , solved my high nitrogen fertilizer ,self sufficiency at it finest.

The more and more i look into it . Purfied worm casting tea and seeweed are usable , air is the trick it woupd seem . Until im ready to do another weed grow , im gonna do a quick lettuce grow hahah . See how it goes

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (29-12-16)

Thanks

T you know what I see a lot of people vemicomposing in over there is like them 10 gallon fabric pots and shit just in the garden, seems like it would be a pain in the arse harvesting tbh.

I need toharvest my wormbin this week it's been months lol I'm only gonna do the bottom couple racks because the worms are working through the amended bokashi ones at the top.

I have the lady's a tea yesterday because the soil has had a bashing with sprays oils and shit so I just wanted to liven it up a bit.
    15 liters water
    1-1/2 cups ewc
    1/3 cup molasses
    Tbsp trout/mackerel fertiliser
    Tbsp kelp
    Tbsp alfalfa

I found a great way to emulsify pure neem oil after all this time pmsl no wonder mites went to war on my stupid arse I'm going to have a good spray tonight and check under the leafs again and see where we're at with these fuckers.

Ladies look real healthy I need to do a silica foiliar tonight missed a couple and stems are looking a bit spindly at the tops don't look like tgerecapable of taking much weight yet
    I'll get some pics up later also.
    Redz

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), gethighper (14-03-17), Trex (29-12-16)

Thanks

How did the garlic cayenne spray work ?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (29-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    How did the garlic cayenne spray work ?
    not too sure mate im pretty sure it had a effect i need to get back in there with the loupe and im spraying again tonight, like i say looks real healthy in there so fingers crossed brother
    redz

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (31-12-16), noodle (31-12-16), Trex (29-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    not too sure mate im pretty sure it had a effect i need to get back in there with the loupe and im spraying again tonight, like i say looks real healthy in there so fingers crossed brother
    redz
    Right on

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

kbag (31-12-16), redisiel (29-12-16)

Thanks

Evening peepz, hope you've had a great festive season.

I've been super busy of course in the garden over the last few days and now just kinda decided what to do.
    Madness, probably but hey I need to find that number #1 for the garden and I've added a couple nice ones to boot lol.

So we got the same bed and of course it's the second cycle and I'm going with 7 strains in there,

I've got the screen in so all I want to do is get a certain amount of tops through from each plant then I'll be happy. Some are allready taking over but I just cut them back to make some mulch and a load for the bokashi bucket.

The bokashi bucket is alive with fungi so there gonna love the mix lol, still need to harvest the worm bin so I can get the next lot worked through.

I think this could be mycelia

Loads of canna stems the fungi will get that started for the worms

So obviously the mum's had to go my pal will take a clone of each for me and if there's a banger then I've got it to hand
    Canna and horsetail leaves

Then some nettles

Then I topped it off with coffee ground/wheat bran innoculated with LAB

On to the lady's
    So here's new addition 1
    Shackzilla#1

Shackzilla#2

My looooooooong awaited cheese

This is my friends cross of ghost train haze x super lemon haze

These are being sexed now in his window cill so I'll know weather they are mulch or not soon enough they went 12/12 rooted clones yesterday
    Black Russian
    I'll give her a little time to get some rootage then in the bed she goes

Bruce banner

And of course the lemon is in there so it's a full house so to say and I don't know what to expect tbh but if I do try it I'll never know pmsl
    So 8 plants 290 liters soil gives em the equivalent of 30 odd liters a plant. It will be fun that's for sure

Right looks like I'll have a little time on my hands so I have had this earthbox/sip sitting there with a cover crop keeping it going

I was also using it as a moist trap the fuckers we're getting on top of it at night ffs so I was going to stick another auto in it and give it a go for a second cycle and help it on its way this time and test out some homemade nutrients. My mate gimme some autos anyone heard anything about these I like the bit it says they stay short and there kinda quick I think.
    Or can anyone recommend any breeders that's standing out for there auto flowers coz I don't mind picking some up.

That's about it here for now, I'd like to wish everyone a very green and blessed year ahead
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (09-01-17), gethighper (14-03-17), joker_the_smoker (02-01-17), Trex (02-01-17)

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast