Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Right
    OM bro
    That's my new plan, I want to make the bottom of the tent one big bed but after we spoke I've come up against a problem,
    My intakes are low Down what about if I was to cut a 5" hole just above where the soil level will be and I was thinking a few inches under the doors. I'll see how many cubic feet that will be.

But I'd just build the frame from 2x2 and just staple faric all the sides and bottom like a smart pot I'll put a couple transom's in the frame to stop the soil falling through and bang a 1x1 meter air pruning grow bed, I can make it into a proper little living garden and just think so much easier to water.

I'm thinking no till from there in bro.

Totally changed my mind on the amendments again, I got the crab meal plus I think I will get the hoof and horn in the mix
    So it's back to the drawing board again mate but all I know is time is no longer gonna be on my side as of this week coz that tent has got about 3-4 weeks left god damn it,

So waya reckon bro I'm thinking could turn out nice again.

Right talking of lady's I got a couple that are starting to look like they got fuck all food left or life left in the pots lol.

Catch ya soon mukka
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Ginger-bud (05-05-18), Wasat (07-06-16)

Thanks

Right lady's are sorted I had a proper Edward scissor hands on the massive lemon plant and got a shit load to get through the worm bin eventually, it's bollox I can't even use the leads for mulch because they are all on fertilisers lol

I'm such a fucking hypocrite Pmsl I'm in one garden going damn fucking poison synthetics and in the other garden I'm asking the girls if there enjoying the steroids I'm giving em and my do they love it lol.

OM, if I go 900mm X 900 mm x 300 mm that is 10 cubic foot of soil bro and that ain't much more than before really before it was 6.7 cf all I'll probably have to get is another bag of moorland gold and damn I'm not looking forward to that I'm still waiting for something they didn't have in stock 2 weeks ago.

Bless up bro
    Redz

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Ginger-bud (05-05-18), Wasat (07-06-16)

Thanks

Ok,
    OM i been back to the drawing board bro and this is how it's gioing,

I hope you can see that anyway it's
    950x950x300
    Holds 10 cubic foot bro I got everything now so I have no excuses I'll start building the frames next week once the soils cooking look what I got to make life easier

And soooooo much worm cast,compost etc and my little mixing room

See the swimming pool at the back
    Ready to roll people ready to roll fuck it it's now or never lol lets get true living

So I'm gonna do the mix as follows
    100 liter 50/50 ewc and bio char compost
    100 liter 50/50 moorland gold peat alternative and coco coir(not enough moorland and they are slow as fuck for delivery)
    80 liters 60/20 perlite and rice hulls
    Oh and 10 liters local farmyard manure for good measures and micro life

FERTZ
    4 cups kelp meal
    4 cups neem meal
    2 cups crab/prawn meal 100% chitin
    2 cups Eco charge/insect frass
    4 cups bio char
    1/2 cup Palm tree ash
    1/2 cup rock phosphate
    2 cups hoof and horn meal
    2 cups bone meal
    1 cup blood meal
    2 cups comfrey
    1 cup chicken manure
    4 cups alfalfa
    1 cup organicare pure bloom

MINERALS
    I'm going 4 cups per cubic foot so I'll have to work out the proper ratios when I'm mixing it because my humic Is done by weight and I'm using cups and I've only got a certain amount of greensand so I'll be using what I got to the amount of 40 cups

Greensand
    Volcanic rockdust
    Gypsum
    Oyster shell mixture crushed to flour
    Humate ag6
    I'll be mixing all this Saturday morning the tent is free in about a month allowing for drying so I'll get the frames built in two weeks time when I'm childless.

Anyone got any ideas on a fabric to use or I suppose I could just see what the smart pots are made from lol excuse the laziness Pmsl.

Not much to update on the girls really they are screaming for this they look hungry under/over watered I dunno lol I'll get them perked up tomorrow for a weekend photo shoot.

Well that's where the land lies the mini Eco system build begins Saturday if ya think the mix is shit please lemme know where and why I'm pretty much winging it here but hey who gives a shit it feels bloody exciting
    Peace and blessings family
    Redz

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), Dukesdank (14-10-16), GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Ginger-bud (05-05-18), Wasat (07-06-16)

Hobbit Guest

Good luck mate sounds like your very busy there.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), GEORGE (19-07-16), Ginger-bud (05-05-18), redisiel (03-06-16), Wasat (07-06-16)

organicmagic Guest

Alls looking ace brother! I'm fucked! I'm working killer days so I'm broken bro... So not much forum action I'm afraid. I'm too tired to read anything or type anything so have put all down for now. I just flipped my veg room, those cheddar a are playing a crazy game of kill organic magics mind! Lol

Amyways I hope you're well dude! That bed looks ace! I'm looking forward to seeing how that pans out.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), GEORGE (19-07-16), redisiel (04-06-16), Wasat (07-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Good luck mate sounds like your very busy there.

Late getting back bro you said it mate full on
    Best wishes mate
    Redz

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organicmagic View Post
    Alls looking ace brother! I'm fucked! I'm working killer days so I'm broken bro... So not much forum action I'm afraid. I'm too tired to read anything or type anything so have put all down for now. I just flipped my veg room, those cheddar a are playing a crazy game of kill organic magics mind! Lol

Amyways I hope you're well dude! That bed looks ace! I'm looking forward to seeing how that pans out.
    Well there's no going back now mate it's all mixed I'll write up what I done with the mineral mix later
    Now just build the frames get the fabric oh and the missus wants new double glazed sashes made while I'm making frames ffs I think there's a slight difference 2x2 frame and double glazed sash hmmmm BITCH

Let me know how things turn out later bro

Done a proper act and fed last night but I'll see how they are later they are BEGGING for a new house bro BEGGING.
    Happy Monday bro
    Redz

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok so!
    Finally done with the bloody mixing
    Got the coco rinsed I nearly forgot lol

Here's the mix just before the perlite

Got it all covered over now so I'll keep checking the temp every couple days there was all kinds of living organisms in the ewc

I also sorted out my crab/prawn shell for the extra chitin I'll powder some up aswell to differ the breakdown times.

So the mineral mix I went with in the end which I'm assuming will balance the ph etc
    4 cups humate ag6
    3 cups greensand
    3 cups oyster shell crushed
    3 cups oyster shell flour
    6 cups gypsum
    15 cups volcanic rock-dust

There's 3 weeks left in the tent I'm going to use landscape fabric for the sides and bottom I'll order the bulmat dripper system soon and we are away and there no going back now lol
    Peace and blessings
    Redz

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), DrCannaP (14-01-17), GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Ginger-bud (05-05-18), Wasat (07-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,214 Times

hallooo sweetie redz, you are seriously a man inlove w his garden!!! I am 1016% impressed to the max lad.
    fook I just skimmed thru to get to post man,
    this pic alone hooked me to subbadubbado lol
    truely pissed myself it is your essence
    Im here to add encouragement maybe humor & drool& mostly the pics
    fine buildup have ya soaked a bean yet???
    you are surely blessed w an extra helping of enthusiasm & ability
    stoney cheers & Kind Regards
    w

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wasat For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), DrCannaP (14-01-17), GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Ginger-bud (05-05-18), redisiel (07-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wasat View Post
    hallooo sweetie redz, you are seriously a man inlove w his garden!!! I am 1016% impressed to the max lad.
    fook I just skimmed thru to get to post man,
    this pic alone hooked me to subbadubbado lol
    truely pissed myself it is your essence
    Im here to add encouragement maybe humor & drool& mostly the pics
    fine buildup have ya soaked a bean yet???
    you are surely blessed w an extra helping of enthusiasm & ability
    stoney cheers & Kind Regards
    w
    Haha wasat, it's like a deja vu, you are one of the main reasons I am where I am my friend truly inspired that is.
    Since that very first thctalk post when I was struggling lost and you pointed me in the right direction. And here we are I've grown donkey dicks I've done the gpw I've got the harvests under the belt now it's time for a new venture,

We eat healthier live helthier and all thanks to this wonderful plant and only since reading sooooooo much I realise I'm going about it all wrong so I believe it's time to let nature take over I'm just building the place to hold the wonderful life needed to create the best bud i think I'll get,
    And yes the missus thinks I'm off the head too lol.

As for beans I'm just going to see how I get on with the ones above these are seeds and of course I've got my beloved super lemon haze.

Thank you for stopping in and lightning up my diary and you are allways most welcome. Just getting back up to the elbows in the pool of dirt, I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), DrCannaP (14-01-17), GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Ginger-bud (05-05-18), Wasat (08-06-16)

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast