Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

"Hey you guuuuuuuuyyys!!!..." <<<(Goonies)

I just wanted to say high really bro, this diary well confuddles me tbh but I likes ya anyways so keep on sending the Monkey into a delirium, lollz.

You n Ommy, fuckin BLOW MY MIIIINND!!! 😎😍😎😍😎😍😎😀

Sent From The Monkeys Dome

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), Hippy Crack (28-08-16), redisiel (26-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    "Hey you guuuuuuuuyyys!!!..." <<<(Goonies)

I just wanted to say high really bro, this diary well confuddles me tbh but I likes ya anyways so keep on sending the Monkey into a delirium, lollz.

You n Ommy, fuckin BLOW MY MIIIINND!!! ����������������

Brother catch let me assure you half the shit I'm doing still confuses me pmsl but it's all a trial and error as far as I'm concerned I seem to be reading and reading and half the words still look the same but I am getting to grips with it all.

So I'm all set flor the flowering now there first 12 hour dark will be Sunday 7am I'm gonna stick with the normal flowering at night even though it's winter soon but it won't matter to much here with the main room being warm all the time well I hope,
    I'm going in the morning to get the nettle mulch.
    I'm not going to do a top dress yet I'm gonna try and go down the probiotic route and copy bio mimicry which would be when the Hurds come back past late in the season. So I'll top dress when I get budset.

Don't get me wrong the more I think about this it's gonna be a major pain in the Arse from a perpetual point of view with them all being different strains 3 from seed and none being grown this way before meaning me in living soil(if it works).
    Well this will be the test now anyway through flowering.
    I'm going to start with just a nutrient cycling tea every week I've managed that this week without it being a problem really it's just a constant bubble,clean,bubble ,clean you get the drift.

Right so a little shot under there skirts

Nowvtisblots gonna be a fucker to clean up soon.

Im in the middle of sorting out the blumat drippers and if I'm honest it's a guessing game I'm just tightening and l loosening as I go I seem to be getting there though but trust me it's a ongoing project by itself but for now this is where I want to be and I'd like to keep it evenly under 150 all the way through and of course as I go throug my cycles it will hold water much better through a number of reasons
    Finally

The reading I wanted not the last picture lol you should know me better by now.
    If you look closely you can see a worm a by the dripper I keep seeing them up in the moist mulch

Right OM seriously don't laugh but I'm going to think about this or something along these lines.

We're working to build our own ecosystem but indoors. It's a fact that a properly run ecosystem will not WILL have some pest anaerobic nematodes etc but this are all kept in check at all times by the beneficials and me and you both know why the modern day synthetic farm suffer from pesticides etc.

So this tell me I don't know if I will ever achieve a ecosystem indoors to my satisfactory because we are allways going to be missing main beneficials micro Arthropod birds you name it and without building a proper bn compost pile how can I feel confident that I've got the proper diversity of microbes. I don't worry about bacteria and fungi here bro I feel I'm lacking Protozoa archea nematodes which is I feel going to be my only downfall in flower if any that's why I think I will benefit from the aact(but will I) as we know bro our tea is only as good as our compost/ewc shit man I want a microscope right so back to the idea.

I've had snakes l, lizards, toads frogs you name it I think I've had it lol so I'm thinking I might put or look into putting a couple fly eating, ground crawling mammals to live in there bro full time it's not like a couple bugs and a lady bird but I know these fuckers will live a lot longer or worse comes to worse at least there allways working the mulch.

A couple canopy shots before flower

My god the more I think about it the more of s pain in the Arse it's gonna be
    I'll get a few pictures of the little ones tomorrow looking much better now I must say
    Enjoy your weekend now people
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (27-08-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Brother catch let me assure you half the shit I'm doing still confuses me pmsl but it's all a trial and error as far as I'm concerned I seem to be reading and reading and half the words still look the same but I am getting to grips with it all.

So I'm all set flor the flowering now there first 12 hour dark will be Sunday 7am I'm gonna stick with the normal flowering at night even though it's winter soon but it won't matter to much here with the main room being warm all the time well I hope,
    I'm going in the morning to get the nettle mulch.
    I'm not going to do a top dress yet I'm gonna try and go down the probiotic route and copy bio mimicry which would be when the Hurds come back past late in the season. So I'll top dress when I get budset.

Don't get me wrong the more I think about this it's gonna be a major pain in the Arse from a perpetual point of view with them all being different strains 3 from seed and none being grown this way before meaning me in living soil(if it works).
    Well this will be the test now anyway through flowering.
    I'm going to start with just a nutrient cycling tea every week I've managed that this week without it being a problem really it's just a constant bubble,clean,bubble ,clean you get the drift.

Right so a little shot under there skirts

Nowvtisblots gonna be a fucker to clean up soon.

Im in the middle of sorting out the blumat drippers and if I'm honest it's a guessing game I'm just tightening and l loosening as I go I seem to be getting there though but trust me it's a ongoing project by itself but for now this is where I want to be and I'd like to keep it evenly under 150 all the way through and of course as I go throug my cycles it will hold water much better through a number of reasons
    Finally

The reading I wanted not the last picture lol you should know me better by now.
    If you look closely you can see a worm a by the dripper I keep seeing them up in the moist mulch

Right OM seriously don't laugh but I'm going to think about this or something along these lines.

We're working to build our own ecosystem but indoors. It's a fact that a properly run ecosystem will not WILL have some pest anaerobic nematodes etc but this are all kept in check at all times by the beneficials and me and you both know why the modern day synthetic farm suffer from pesticides etc.

So this tell me I don't know if I will ever achieve a ecosystem indoors to my satisfactory because we are allways going to be missing main beneficials micro Arthropod birds you name it and without building a proper bn compost pile how can I feel confident that I've got the proper diversity of microbes. I don't worry about bacteria and fungi here bro I feel I'm lacking Protozoa archea nematodes which is I feel going to be my only downfall in flower if any that's why I think I will benefit from the aact(but will I) as we know bro our tea is only as good as our compost/ewc shit man I want a microscope right so back to the idea.

I've had snakes l, lizards, toads frogs you name it I think I've had it lol so I'm thinking I might put or look into putting a couple fly eating, ground crawling mammals to live in there bro full time it's not like a couple bugs and a lady bird but I know these fuckers will live a lot longer or worse comes to worse at least there allways working the mulch.

A couple canopy shots before flower

My god the more I think about it the more of s pain in the Arse it's gonna be
    I'll get a few pictures of the little ones tomorrow looking much better now I must say
    Enjoy your weekend now people
    Redz
    Sho good morning brother! You do like to get the old cogs going dont ya 😜

Right I'm hight so bare with me. We are building a replica environment and from what I've read it takes 2-3 years before we can get near the balance that we want. First off the soil mix is still very new so it will be lacking in bennies, so we start building. We add nematodes and arthropod like soil mites which are IMO really important for both soil based pests but also nutrient cycling. Over time as the soil matures it will attracts animals. I don't know how easily where yours is but my tent gets all sorts of spiders and insects and all my access is closed. Fuck knows. But I leave my soil mix where bugs can get to it. I've spotted rove beetles and earwigs etc. But for you you might need to find a local forest and gets some leaf litter/mulch which would include a host of goodies. It's is possible to introduce things like fungus gnats so nematodes and mites should be present already. Things like proper home made worm casting ACT will have prozotes and other fungal spores. Alfalfa is also said to have nematodes and or prozotes. So making different brews, enzym teas and IMO's will add various things over time. It's up to us to manage this by keep the environment hospitable.
    Without homemade compost of forest mulch I'm not sure how you'd get a richer diversity and bugs.

Now dude I'm all ears, what small mammal could you introduce??? That would be very interesting but I can't think of anything that would be any good to our gardens as we don't get bugs big enough (or shouldn't) id be keen to hear your thoughts though.

From my experience, bugs are the biggest issue with a living soil grow. You need to have up to date essential oil/neem sprays and other foliar and then adding bugs in flower. From what I've been told and seen for myself it's virtually impossible to have living souls without bad bugs. We just got to make their environment inhospitable.

I think you'll do better than me cause you've been really proactive with your ipm. Just keep a close eye on them.

The blumat a are fiddly at first but once you get them dialled in its plain sailing. Well you know mine was a bitch to set up but I didn't get on with the drippers. Now that I'm dripper free I'm getting a much more even moisture level.

I hope I got everything dude -and I hope you're having an awesome weekend!

Spay blessed

OM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (28-08-16), redisiel (27-08-16)

Thanks

Morning matey,
    I totally get ya, I thought my was all less led but I can garuntee you that things can get in so its not a problem.
    When I think about it the IPM is one of the things that seem to make you busy coz the lady's pretty much run thereselfs.
    I went and got a load of nettle for mulch this morning and I can assure you that was full of bugs and they will all be going in with the mulch good of bad.
    Speaking of ipm its that night again so I'm going to do a mild foiliar aiming mainly towards getting beneficial microbes back out there I'm going to use the nematodes everywhere including wormbin and I'm going to foiliar with the Viresco soluble and the usual silica fulvic and I think I'll get a little nice smelling oil in there to sort the smell out in the room which ain't really the bad imo.

I looked at gecko lizards I think that would be manageable but work I don't need to take on, like making sure they don't escape and I also fear for my worms.

I'm going to add 2 more carrots and spend a bit of time tidying the garden and clean up the lady's
    I'll get a couple pictures later of a couple little things I found interesting on my travels
    Blessings to you and the family bro
    Redz

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (28-08-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks

Look guy I told you she was chillin

Top billin like she just come out the herb cupboard pmsl
    Peace
    Redz

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (28-08-16), Dukesdank (14-10-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks

She's cracking man! Cat's well chill me out.

Good night narna.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (28-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    She's cracking man! Cat's well chill me out.

Good night narna.

She's a nutta mate and trust me she ain't as much of a slag as the picture suggests lol.

Ok so the lights go off at 7am for there 1'st 12 hours dark they have all had the ipm tonight with the normal silica, aloe,coconut water I ga e them a good root French also with Viresco soluble(microbes) and Nematodes next up as soon as I can I'll squeeze in a alfalfa sst.

Anyone got any ideas what these two plants are magic I'm mainly calling you out here lol

Anyway bro m like I was saying about a story from earlier.
    When I went to get nettles a couple weeks ago there was just these 2 distinct little patches in the whole place and believe me it's huge. Well when I went back in exactly the same places they were gone and these were taking there place

Just goes to show these were acctually put there bassicaly as a cover crop to mulch for the next lot of these whatever they are but lucky enough there was still plenty young nettles to pick from.

Right now I've got my green mulch and thinking about it what a fucker that's gonna be I'll have to wear gloves Everytime I do something under the canopy lol.
    But I've noticed all the leaves are down on the floor outside and gathering in the corners these are allready brown bro so will these do for the carbon part.
    I really need to make sure I get these c to n ratios bang on for flowering because I don't want nitrogen getting tied up in any way shape or form.
    Here's the teenagers looking much much better now I must say and I've learnt a valuable lesson about mulching

And the watering device worked a treat

That's about it again I'm just hoping the weather keeps kool and these fuckers don't stretch to much personally I think the one to watch for that is the 24k she looks the skinniest and lankiest but I have been pinch every top as I bring it up through the screen.

Night catch, people
    Enjoy the loooooong weekend
    Redz

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (28-08-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks

The teenagers look much happier bro, well done with that 😉

And that there plant you was asking about is actually called The Lesser Spotted Spangly-danglerbud. Bloodey cheek thinking I wouldn't know that!!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (29-08-16)

Thanks

Hmmmmm now catch I reckon your pulling my Rodger ooooop's I meant leg sorry. Dear I search that lol.
    Hope your enjoying the Monday's break mate with whatever you've got in your hands( I mean plants or computer games bro)
    Gotta feed this bitch now and when I say she is the fussiest bitch ever she only eats 1 brand of buiscuits and will only drink out of aping glass.

I planted the Trinidad tabago scorpion pepper plants one of the hottest in the world I believe if I went up a couple grades in strength I could make military grade pepper spray pmsl you know me people I'll be back later with some pictures.

Organicmagic bro are you cheating on me!
    Playing with synthetics and shit behind.my back lolololol
    Hope your good bro

Anyone think I will be ok plugging a 400watt straight into the wall or even a 250 ballast I think my tomato plants need some red spectrum.
    Blessings
    Redz

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (29-08-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

organicmagic Guest

Sorry you had to find out like this bro...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (29-08-16), redisiel (29-08-16)

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast