Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

What silica are you using bro m?
    I'm still on the hunt for agsil16h bro can't get it for love nor money I've got 4 days then the nettle extract is ready and that's excellent silica for the soil

Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17)

organicmagic Guest

I'm just using what I had before with is silica acid. It and bios fish mix are the only bottles I'm using till my extracts are finished. I'm going to harvest a load of nettles and make some nettle juice. Still need to find horse tail but I've not got any of those so having to rely on what I had before.

Breath in the good s**t, breath out the bulls**t .... OM .......

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-09-16), redisiel (30-08-16)

Thanks

Ready to bubble tonight mate.

Bro I can assure you there is more silicone in the nettle leaf than horsetail by a mile just get nettle in there once my silica bottle is gone I'm not sure what I'm going to use as pottasium silicate for the foiliar, only thing I'm stuck with really
    ANYONE agsil16h on the hunt list pmsl
    Peace
    Redz

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

You guys go to the moon and back, I was under the impression that silicon levels in soil were really high anyway, suppose too much won't harm anyway, can you even overdose on that stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-09-16), redisiel (30-08-16)

Thanks

Hey mr Turpin.
    You know what just thinking about it and for the first time I thought I know exactly what's in there tbh. And as for silicon there is plenty but a lot of the silica in there in the way of rice hulls will take a cycle or two to acctually properly benefit the soil as far as I'm aware you can't overdose on silicon not to be confused when I say silica when I mention it in foiliar that's pottasium solicate.

But I will allways be cautious to how much I'm putting in, I'm only worried about overwatering if anything.

Talking measurements I'm just trying to work out a top dress now, I've got a couple pictures from the flower tent before and after tucking, so I'll get.them up soon.

Have a nice evening people
    Redz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Hippy Crack (03-09-16)

Thanks

Couldn't resist and there ain't no canopy shots on the page yet well that's my exscuse!
    Under first, looks nice and foresty under here the worms are loving it. when I top dress in the next couple days I'll leave the coco mats off because the screen is keeping ii cool and pretty shaded now

And above

Plenty tops om, got that barstard choice when to stop tucking now I know when to stop the lemon(well in hydro) but I have noticed the exo and cream caramel are stretching the most so far.
    And typical the caramel is supposed to be 90/10 indica lol so it's a guessing game
    Looking healthy though I think

Think I fiannaly got the fan in a decent position for once but it's still 31 ffs.
    And to top it off I've complety misplaced my min/max thermometer so Ganga gods be kind and bring that shit back

Bless

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Morning people, om brother
    LETS TALK SHIT!!!!!!!!
    Pmsl mate, right just quick till later was gonna do this last night but for some unknown reason I've got this fucked up way of causing an arguement with the missus for fuck all lol!

Anyway like I said the stretch is in full swing now on the two girls I said about so I need to try time it when to leave and when to tuck and going by these two in in trouble you'll see a top at the screen and one above the one above is about 24 hours

I hope this shot don't go on for 3-4 weeks, I'll go easy on them though because I don't know how they are acctually gonna respond to traing etc when they are literally in control of everything and knowing my luck they would just stop all together lol
    But I do think they look real goo so far tbh

Dandelion flower head tea tonight that will of been bubbling 48 hours and I've got the plan for the flower waterings which I'll get up tonight
    Have a great day family
    Redz

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

organicmagic Guest

Looking lush in there bro!!! It will be interesting to see how they act, I'd like to think there's less stress and stretch in living soil but I have no idea really.

I know the feeling bro! It's why I live in a hedge at the minute...

Breath in the good s**t, breath out the bulls**t .... OM .......

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (02-09-16), redisiel (01-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

All I can say is you do a rockin scrog broseph!!! They look brilliant. Top banana even!

Sent From The Monkeys Dome

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (02-09-16)

Thanks

Morning peepz,
    Catch you know I feel at home with the screen in place, personaly it helps me train coz I'm a lazy fucker!

Ok so last night I got the top dress done on the flower girls I did have it all planned what I was going to use but when it came down to it I just went with what ever tbh so it went pretty much as follows spread across the bed
    1/8 cup bio char 5.5.5 added bennies
    1/8 cup alfalfa
    1/8 cup humate ag
    1/2 cup frass/prawn shel
    1/4 cup oyster flour
    1/4 cup gypsum
    1 cup kelp
    1 cup neem
    And a cover of ewc prob about 1/5 cups
    This was water in with water that was bubbled for 48 hours with dandelion flower tops in.
    The mulch was a mixture of cannabis leaves, stinging nettle,fresh chopped mint and mixed cover crop

Then because there was plenty of straw still mixed in I went with the dark damp bark mulch stuff I used before.

Also it was time to finish off some of the fermentations.
    I have now made the full fish fertilizer which is the combination of trout and macker 1:1 ratio
    Also my stinging nettle tip booster fertilizer is done so that got mixed 1:1 with the new fish fertilizer and of course the test plant gets it first lol.
    I also threw in some chopped up cannabis stems

And finally my BIM(beneficial indigenous microorgansms) is done this shot took me about 3 attempts about 20 miles traveling TFL ffs but we are here

I took organisms from 5 locations so the worm bin got a nice diversity of cultured bennies and rice lol

Right with all this done it was time for another fermentation so I've gone with bokashi bran
    1 mix is going to be using just the normal wheat bran and the other bokashi bran is gonna be coffee grounds so not bran lol ammendec slightly with beetroot powder and a multi complex vitamins

This will be ready in 30 plus days

I've kinda blown out the blumats now because I want to get 2-3 waters in a week one being a sst and the other just a nutrient cycler I be allready got the seeds sprouting for Tomorows sst

These seed sprouter a are excellent I was struggling to pop the barley before or it was going mouldy but it's all good now.

Organic magic I remember u saying your running out of either lab or bim I wouldn't leave it to long to start them because winter will be a fucker to culture anything decent.

Where was I oh yeah I'm mixing the sst's between barley,corn from now this one was alfalfa I will do another top dress when I have no clue I'm trying to work ahead but I have fell a week behind I should have done this top dress last week I think it would of been better.

Now it's just gonna be a waiting,guessing game hoping to see that lovely sign of puberty the lemon normally about 11 days I think but I'm sure I will find something to ferment over the weekend.

Bro m I'm going to try a mixture of cooked macaroni and rice tonight to try and grow some fungal hyphae in the worm bin to get a fungal aact brewing
    If I'm not back have a great weekend family
    Redz

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), joker_the_smoker (07-09-16), Wasat (08-09-16)

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast