Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,214 Times

hallo sweetie redz mon the flowering
    this is insane w pics (I love 'em) dont wknow what most are keep it cominy
    ou really have a language all your own this organic to an extreme biz
    fascinating like a foreign film (would you consider subtitling?) haha
    AAA+++ for effort & determination like noboby else bravo

I gotta check weather channel its startin to thunder again, wettest year on record for a hundred yeaers,
    first time Im hopin fall rushes in & drops the humidity

atb & Kind regards
    w

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wasat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), joker_the_smoker (08-09-16), kbag (08-09-16), redisiel (08-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Yo yo yo waaaaaassssssaaaaaaasapaning wasa!

I should really check I'm spelling shit right tbh but it sounds right in my head if you know what i mean!
    PUBES did I spell that shit right yep PUBES.

She never lets me down 11 days soil or hydro now my beloved lemon one day (please this time) I'll harvest her to her potential lol butI must admit this is this is the healthiest my plants have been going into flower than I have had before and I promise it's not all this, oh I love soil or organics is best bollox just my opinion for speed don't think I can equal hydro, If I get enough time to try out tgr anarobic hydropincs or a way to do organic hydro or some shit it is how it is.

Anyway back to healthy leaves

The stretch ain't too bad some of the stems do look a little week(note to self be less lazy on weekly foiliar and soak whole plant)

Overall I think we're on the way and looking good I started a earth worm casting tea tonight and this time added a little homemade fish fertilizer for some fungal activity (I hope) I will go to the worm bin again because that's getting a better fungal hyphae(white fungi stuff looks like Santa's beard in the worm bin wasat) like that one there init
    Shit where was I oh yeah.
    My experiment of trying to grow hyphae in the bed in the flower room isn't quite working yet so I added a little bokashi bran to help it along and re moistened it so fingers crossed, enough of the waffle

Until the weekend
    Bless family
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), JB (10-09-16), joker_the_smoker (13-09-16), kbag (09-09-16)

Thanks

This is a excellent read family for those who like a read!

Blessings
    Redz

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), JB (10-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Bro m
    Or anyone who might know when it comes to sst's it's hard to get the timing right between sprouting and watering so I was just wondering if I could go ahead and make the sprouts blend it then freeze it till it's needed, what's your thoughts on this and the freezing affecting enzymes ?
    Peace
    Redz
    hey Redz, as far as your sst's go have you ever thought about getting malted barley? it really takes the guess work out of it.1 cup floured malted barley grain per 5g of clean water brew for no more than 4 hrs and your ready to go, perfect enzyme tea. i pick up 50# sacks for about $25. mind you im in Canada , but you being in he UK you should have lots of brew houses to source it from . you want the lightest malt you can find like pilsner. the brewing industry has this process down to a science & I find it much more convenient than sprouting my own grain yet I achieve the same results

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

JB (10-09-16), redisiel (10-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magic M View Post
    hey Redz, as far as your sst's go have you ever thought about getting malted barley? it really takes the guess work out of it.1 cup floured malted barley grain per 5g of clean water brew for no more than 4 hrs and your ready to go, perfect enzyme tea. i pick up 50# sacks for about $25. mind you im in Canada , but you being in he UK you should have lots of brew houses to source it from . you want the lightest malt you can find like pilsner. the brewing industry has this process down to a science & I find it much more convenient than sprouting my own grain yet I achieve the same results
    The reason for not brewing for more than 4 hrs is that the barley will start the fermentation process and turn to alcohol . I have been growing for several years but just recently started my own living soil and im seeing amazing results. I have been learning my techniques from Clackamus Cootz who is known as a real guru when it come sto organic gardening hope this helps you.

Im subbed and am looking forward to seeing your amazing results
    Last edited by Magic M; 10-09-16 at 07:53 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

JB (10-09-16), redisiel (10-09-16)

Thanks

Good morning magic M,
    I have been a avid listener to coots podcasts for the last year and a half and I have based all this on his simple recepie, since the qeistion above coot actually advised against the barley version of the sst and just using the ready malted stuff but I'm waiting for more info on this and he is acctually working on a malted product so I will just concentrate on using the stuff I got alfalfa etc and to be fair it is so much easier to buy the malted grain and use that but it takes some fun out of it also plus I'm not buying any bottles and I wanted to be lazy and freeze it because I see someone freezing in the new rols's thread.
    Anyway I have been putting my attention on the biological side tbh so all my time goes there now which I was also led to by the original podcasts from build a soil and I like the modern farming methods over at modern cannabist but again the use of bottles there.

For now all I care about is creating the best oossible BIMO i can possibly make I feel I have to worry no more about the plants pests or anything just love your fungi pmsl.

Like I say brother it's a learning curve for me and being so limited to space I'm finding it hard but I see a pattern emerging here,
    I started with a cupboard about a year and a half ago, I promised I would only use my little cupboard in my bedroom in mums house,
    Well now I got the whole room there and my missus house so at this rate I should at least have a damn greenhouse to work with next year lol.
    Thankyou for stopping in mate and all your advice is valuable to me.
    Have you grown in a SIP style system yet matey that's the way I think k I'm going to be heading trying to create the mycelia layer across the top of the soil to feed through.
    I think it's simple micro heard happy= garden to full potential micro heard not happy =problems or bottles

Catch you soon matey,
    Redz

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), JB (10-09-16)

Thanks

Magic m, I have managed to find the malt mate thank you again and catch you soon. Oh if you don't mind me asking what's the reason for it being better when it's a lighter malt? Excuse the ignorance here
    Blessings
    Redz

Thanks

Good Morning Redz,

nice to see a fellow student applying these techniques!We are a rare bunch amongst the Bottle fed bunch. The reason for the lighter malt is that there is less roasting of the grain after sprouting which in turn keeps the enzymes we are after in tact. i havent heard the pod casts but i have years of his teachings from other forums & pdf files and these teachings have completely changed the way I grow. I havent given my girlz a drop of bottled nutes in months & will never do so again. i am doing 10 g smart pots in the no till style & although this is only my first round , the results are nothing short of AMAZING!!!

From all the reading ive done 1 thing i can say for sure is that it is advised to use it immediately , but I guess it couldnt hurt too much to experiment . I have 2 flower rooms ,1 is in my old dirt but still been fed natural food & the second is in living soil on the same feedings/ the 1st room is 5 wks since the flip the second is at just 3wks & the 3 wk room has already surpassed the other in everyway!!! hope you dont mind but here is a pic of 1 of my girlz she is almost 3 weeks since flip & just look at the bud structure on her .anyways i dont want to get long winded so thats all for now . if your interested in more of his teachings but if you are send me a PM.

Last edited by Magic M; 10-09-16 at 03:14 PM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), JB (10-09-16), joker_the_smoker (13-09-16), redisiel (10-09-16)

Thanks

Brother you can pm me all the info you want I love it. Not a problem with the pics mate just remember the 10 plant to rule dude and we good.
    I'm wrapped up in you tube videos on natural farming by drake they are excellent watching sometimes the reading does the old eyes in lol
    As we soeak I've got alfalfa and corn sprouting what I wanted to try was mix blend them dry top dress and water in? How's that sound sorry mate but your here now so the qeistion S will be fired pmsl
    Blessings
    Redz

17. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks

I got rid of all my imo cultures last night apart from my lab I don't know what I was thinking but like the biggest tosser in the world I put them in plastic bottles so that mission starts again today. Need to get to my factory and make some culturing boxes
    Oh yeah
    HEALTHY LADY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by redisiel; 10-09-16 at 03:33 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17)

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast