Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Ok so I'm on the fucked up TFL so I thought I'd get a couple pics up quick.
    We're a few days into true flower, the stretch isn't looking as bad the noding spaces seem to have shortened iPod you get what I mean sorry it's early lol

I know I know it's a shit light

Stretcher at the far left the cc

We're off

And here's the worm bin I've got so many ?'s about this shit I'll get back to it later
    So I wanted to grow fungi well here's what we got in the worm bin

This was another test and this has.some kinda fungi forming too

Ok so either lunch or later have a great day family
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), joker_the_smoker (13-09-16), Magic M (13-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Good morning here bro,
    I started jerrys one I have kinda gone through the other revisited but as you know I'll be there for s while to be fair.
    The lady's had there first SST In a while they had a alfalfa one.

M over there tonight so I'll get updated then and I'm hoping to find out what kinda fungi I have grown in my worm bin lol
    Peace brother have a good day, what's your weather like, were supposed to be getting 30+ degrees for a few days and just as the tents we're cooling down ffs
    Blessings
    Redz
    Hey bud,

ya i totally understand, if im not in my garden then im reading about ways to make it better. it really has become all consuming! lol
    i wouldnt have it any other way. I dont know what kind of fungus that is but it looks pretty cool.I have a couple of mushrooms growing in my bin and to me its a sign of a healthy enviroment .My flower room is showing explosive growth like i have never seen in all my years of growing. they honestly look 2 wks ahead compared to my old chemical ways. i will never go back to the bottled nutes.

The weather here is nice , low to mid 20's but the days are getting shorter, another month till 1st frost. i found the original no till gardening thread started by underhill to be most useful as well. alot of people hang out in the organics lounge but it is ridiculously huge took me about 2 weeks to get through it but it is active daily. give me a friend request when your over there.

i have an old journal over there "Magics G13 Grow" you should check in & say hi. that journal however is from back in my general hydroponics feeding days.
    i will start a new organic journal 1 of these days but right now im so consumed with the intake of knowledge i wouldnt be able to give it the time it needs.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), redisiel (13-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Magic M View Post
    Hey bud,

ya i totally understand, if im not in my garden then im reading about ways to make it better. it really has become all consuming! lol
    i wouldnt have it any other way. I dont know what kind of fungus that is but it looks pretty cool.I have a couple of mushrooms growing in my bin and to me its a sign of a healthy enviroment .My flower room is showing explosive growth like i have never seen in all my years of growing. they honestly look 2 wks ahead compared to my old chemical ways. i will never go back to the bottled nutes.

The weather here is nice , low to mid 20's but the days are getting shorter, another month till 1st frost. i found the original no till gardening thread started by underhill to be most useful as well. alot of people hang out in the organics lounge but it is ridiculously huge took me about 2 weeks to get through it but it is active daily. give me a friend request when your over there.

i have an old journal over there "Magics G13 Grow" you should check in & say hi. that journal however is from back in my general hydroponics feeding days.
    i will start a new organic journal 1 of these days but right now im so consumed with the intake of knowledge i wouldnt be able to give it the time it needs.
    I can go to the shop and buy everything I need and grow really nice bud, but the way you grow, I can only imagine this just been the sweetest smelling cleanest high you will ever feel.
    Exactly the way nature intended and your plants look so healthy, Your a credit to this site!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (13-09-16)

Thanks

Amen to that brother Turpin!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dick turpin View Post
    I can go to the shop and buy everything I need and grow really nice bud, but the way you grow, I can only imagine this just been the sweetest smelling cleanest high you will ever feel.
    Exactly the way nature intended and your plants look so healthy, Your a credit to this site!
    Hey DT,

for many years i grew some decent smoke ,but since turning to a fully living organic soil the difference in my buds is the same as the difference between a week old mcdonalds hamburger and a prime cut steak cooked by a master chef. this is not an exaggeration by any means. I am a student in organic gardening but love everything it stands for! my plants are happier & healthier than ive ever seen. I dont ph anything, i dont check my tds, all i do is tend to the micro herd in my soil & they take care of everything else.Not a drop of chemical nute s has touched my soil and none will. my only regret is that i didnt practice this method years ago.Just as got the knowledge from people that just want others to know what its all about, son to will i pass it on to anybody that wants to learn.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magic M View Post
    Hey DT,

for many years i grew some decent smoke ,but since turning to a fully living organic soil the difference in my buds is the same as the difference between a week old mcdonalds hamburger and a prime cut steak cooked by a master chef. this is not an exaggeration by any means. I am a student in organic gardening but love everything it stands for! my plants are happier & healthier than ive ever seen. I dont ph anything, i dont check my tds, all i do is tend to the micro herd in my soil & they take care of everything else.Not a drop of chemical nute s has touched my soil and none will. my only regret is that i didnt practice this method years ago.Just as got the knowledge from people that just want others to know what its all about, son to will i pass it on to anybody that wants to learn.
    Yeah it's pretty awesome, Massive storm outside!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks

I watched a docu on growers in US and basically they're just using local nutrients from shit that lives nearby and growing the best buds ever, it's all about letting the land do the work for you.
    Autumn sorts the full cycle off again, I bet there's loads of shovels full of nutes in Autumn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dick turpin View Post
    I watched a docu on growers in US and basically they're just using local nutrients from shit that lives nearby and growing the best buds ever, it's all about letting the land do the work for you.
    Autumn sorts the full cycle off again, I bet there's loads of shovels full of nutes in Autumn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    im in Canada, but alot of the plants i use are from my property.locally there are a number of weeds that act as bio dynamic accumulators. however i had to purchase kelp , neem , and several other plant meals to get me started. the thing about it is that these items will last me years. when i was growing with gh nutes i would spend nearly $100 a month on bales of pro mix and who knows how much on the "nutrients" that would ensure that my soil was not suitable for re use. i have a big compost pile that i use to feed my worm bins and in turn give me more than enough, top notch vermicompost. this a pic of a healthy happy veg room. notice the clover cover crop which helps keep my soil moist at all times

10 plant limit on here, read the rules.. BL

Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 13-09-16 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Pic removed 10 plant limit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks

10 plant limit on here, read the rules.. BL

[/URL][/QUOTE]

oops Sorry , wont happen again. Im just here to help not to break the rules. sincere apologies

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks

I think we're cool here br,
    You could of been sin binned lol
    Anyway how are you magic, what more can I say really it's all written here.
    I truly believe we can save the world Mate, microbes I've gone microbe crazy,
    But like I said the rdwc grows were only going to continue till the bottles run out well looks like that shits come early I've turned everything off in the tent after a massive row with the missus so it's all organics from now on.

I made my boxes today and bought mesh screen so I can collect my bimo's properly over the next couple of weeks. I'm so intrigued with the natural farming methods
    I think I have spent about 30 hours watching master cho and drakes natural farming it's serious shit in hooked and changing the world like I said starting in my house.
    At last all my fermented plant juices are ready the kambucha,sauerkraut and this is gonna make a change to the mental smoothies, so good outcomes is all I see really although I'm going to be about 25oz down at Xmas pmsl at least what I will be smoking should more than make up for it before I waffle too much I think.
    Serious sleep needed here lol what's our time difference bro in England
    Blessings
    Redz

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Magic M (14-09-16)

Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast