Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Magic M View Post
    10 plant limit on here, read the rules.. BL

[/URL]
    oops Sorry , wont happen again. Im just here to help not to break the rules. sincere apologies[/QUOTE]

It should have been an instant ban, however I'm gonna except your apology on this occasion....I must be going soft in my old age. The site is for personal growers only, when we see pics with large amounts of plants the alarm bells start ringing...I've not seen many cash choppers growing organic so on that basis I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt...Hope I'm right Sorry for the intrusion in you diary Red I'll tidy it up later...

Regards BL
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 14-09-16 at 12:38 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (14-09-16), GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Magic M (14-09-16), redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Probably just as well Bud got here first... Organic cannabis fetches a higher price!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    oops Sorry , wont happen again. Im just here to help not to break the rules. sincere apologies
    It should have been an instant ban, however I'm gonna except your apology on this occasion....I must be going soft in my old age. The site is for personal growers only, when we see pics with large amounts of plants the alarm bells start ringing...I've not seen many cash choppers growing organic so on that basis I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt...Hope I'm right Sorry for the intrusion in you diary Red I'll tidy it up later...

Regards BL[/QUOTE]
    I appreciate the break Buds,

Just to let you know I am a personal grower with a medical license .I am not a cash cropper, I never sell my herbs. I guess our laws in British Columbia, Canada are just a little more relaxed than most other places in the world. i will only post pics of less than 10 plants and you will never hear of me trying to sell anything to anybody I am an organic grower that was graciously GIFTED some amazing information that i believe contributes to the saving of our precious environment as well as producing some fantastic meds. This info was given to me on the basis of good will . NEVER to make a profit. I will prove myself as an asset to this awesome THCTalk community and I WILL follow the rules. Thanx again for the break.

Magic M

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Probably just as well Bud got here first... Organic cannabis fetches a higher price!
    I have now read the rules . you wont have any problems with me! I am simply here to share my knowledge

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (14-09-16), redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Thank you mods! See magi there good people but next time your checking in guys say hello lol.

Shot I've just realised you got magic in your name we lost a great organics lover snf guy in Organicmagic but hopefully we'll see him soon.
    Just out my bed again so I need to go through this again but you have certainly livened it up here for me bro
    Blessings and gratitude family
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Magic M (14-09-16)

Thanks

Oh by the way pm me for a link for the pictures I didn't get to see em!
    Redz

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks

it was just a pic of a bunch of my vegging plants. nothin to write home about....YET... lol
    Its just about my bed time 11:30pm here .
    I think I may have gotten off on the wrong foot with Bud but hopefully it will work out in the end.
    Im not here to piss ANYONE off just to share what i know & learn what i can. Im all bout the learnin

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magic M For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), redisiel (14-09-16)

Thanks

Bro trust me this is a home a family, you would of been banned allready tbh.
    I'll let you sleep now I know the time difference I will bombard you in around 6 1/2 hours that give you half hour to wake up coz we only need 6 hours sleep to function properly on our farms lol
    Peace
    Redz

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks

Okay so after writing a long post and deleting it I'm going to keep this short because I'm a doughnut ,
    The lady started the third week flower last night and are looking pretty healthy I would say they are still only having water with the sst once a week and the odd worm cast tea which I have been trying to make more fugal by adding less molasses and slightly more home-made fish fertiliser, and I've only been brewing for 20 hours instead of 36
    Here's a group shot.

Slh

Cream caramel

Exodus kush

I'm going to need to try and tie some of the taller ones to the side a bit to even out the canopy a bit other than that it's all okay I think

The worms are working there magic in the mulch

I learnt another valuable lesson about overwatering and slowed down the RKS and that of a freebie I think it was the blue cheese so I cut them made them into mulch and I will reuse the soil.
    Tomorrow I have got some auto flowers coming and I fancy giving a couple of these ago so that should keep me busy for a while
    Like I say just a quick one for now until over the weekend have a good one people
    Redz

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Skunky n funky (24-09-16), Wasat (29-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Damn redz looking great bro.!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (27-09-16)

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast