Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Very Nice redz looking super mate.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (27-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    Damn redz looking great bro.!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice one sir skunky hope your managing that canopy mixture bro I know how your feeling mate I'm going to try and bend over a few tops a bit tonight to try and even it out abit, one love bro.
    Shit after all this time I still don't mj now how to do multiple quote in the same post.
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (05-10-16), GEORGE (27-09-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Wasat (29-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    Very Nice redz looking super mate.
    Allways nice to see ya dude! Hope you and yours are blessed of course.
    Redz

Right a busy night in here last night it wasn't so much overwatering but they were also root bound, i noticed that I hadn't filled one of theirs properly with soil so if you can imaging when I took it out the pot it had like caves all round lol so note to self don't rush potting up lol.

Starting week 4 Tomorow night and I think there looking very nice tbh and I'm getting a lovely smell now but mainly my lemon sticking out the others so far are nothing to write home about yet anyway but they all seem to be keeping up for size. I'll get pictures later.

The new batch of soil should ready now, I put a alfalfa cover crop down Friday and left it in the dark till yesterday and the seeds spent a lot of time growing downwards so it was interesting to see where I knicked half for the autoflowers

They go kinda deep for a couple days lol

And I'm sure they'll be proper open today

Also the next lot of LABsyrem is ready so at least I won't have to mess around through winter

Look at the goodness half went in the worm the other half I just slung on the bed mulching

I did taste it and as I thought like any other yogurt type thing it was fucking rank!!!!
    I done one half like normal with mollasses to give it a shelf life and the other lot I tried a new sugar which is the same one I starting adding lightly into my flower top dress instead of mollases.

I'm still trying to source sucanat if anyone knows where I can get it in the uk, so all in all I'm stoked with how things are going but when are these wankers going to stop with the fucking poison in the air, I don't see many days where they don't spray now tbh

Wtf lol

Other than the shit we breathe and the cola pictures later have a great day peepz
    Redz

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (05-10-16), GEORGE (27-09-16), kbag (28-09-16), Wasat (29-09-16)

Thanks

Ok good evening, busy night in the garden and things are looking slot better after reporting and what not so on with the bollox family.

1st for the life of me I just can't get barley to sprout I can get all the other seeds I want but these fuckers are a pain in the Arse but one good thing to come out of this after experimenting I am just using it to crate fungi for the teas so I'm getting all kinds of fungal cultures various places.

Hmmmmmm!!! Have I slacked on my ipm somewhere here!

And I forgot to even bring it home to check the underside with the loupe(dick head) I was to busy trimming under the screen to make MORE mulch

Here's the reading for tonight not so dry as other night m's normally its at about 150-170 so I just sprayed the mulch heavier tonight to keep the top moist.
    I'll be top dressing Tomorow night anyway and here's my pheory please excuse me if you think I'm talking bollox but anyway, in bio mimicry the Hurds would of past early in the season and then again late in the season so I'm aiming to top dress around the time they came back past late After budset say around the3rd 4th week.
    Now it's the start of week 4 Tomorow night, I haven't managed to create the mycelia mat for like a microbial filtration type layer on the bed but I figured out I'm not going to be able to do this without covering the whole mulch layer properly with like a plastic sheeting to stop light going down on it and wind blowing over it so I'm thinking along the line I would like to turn the bed into like a SIP type system which would help crest the mycelia filter I'm after so I'll see,if it ain't too much hassle but I'll look into that come harvest and pot up time.
    Ok so top dress Tomorow I got ready
    5 liters 50/50 earthworm castimgs and bio char compost
    1/2 cup oyster shell flour
    1/4 cup gypsum
    1/4 cup bone meal
    1/4 cup rapadura
    1/4 bokashi bran(my homemade coffee ground bran will be a couple weeks still)
    Then I'll water this with a fungal brew I started tonight.
    3/4 cup bio char compost
    3/4 cup castings
    Some barley seeds with the fungi on it
    3 table spoons mollasses
    20 ml homemade trout/mackrel fertilizer
    And literally a pinch of alfalfa as a extra fungal food stock
    Anyway here's the lady's
    Lemon

24k gold

Exodus kush

Cream caramel

Up above kinda

Tied a few tall tops over to the side to try get the canopy a bit more even skunky I know your pain mate lol
    And below after another little trim

Toward the end of the week I'm going for this tea
    24 hours
    Insect frass, mollasses, then after 22 hours in going to add my corn sst and bible another coupe hours and water that as a booster lol so that's the plan this week lets see how we go.

So now I have got my shit together with the bokashi bucket and here's my plan and what I've started doing so we'll see how it goes,
    I'm going to treat my bokashi bucket nutritionaly like a woman with a fertility issue so aswell as the normal organic healthy fruits and veg I'm adding the closest thing I can find to micronized trace minerals(azomite) volcanic rockdust I'm using purified water from a propur gravity fed system of course the freeze dried beetroot powder, wheat bran and a organic multi vitiman complex.
    Anyway this is another work in progress!
    So that's us up to date here I think time to get the ipm head on Tomorow and kill me some bugs but I'm part to blame coz I over fed the worm bin ahain to empty the bokashi bucket Ffs,
    Blessings and gratitude family
    Redz

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Bubonik Chronic (06-10-16), Catch_E_Monkey (05-10-16), GEORGE (25-10-16), gethighper (19-02-17), kbag (05-10-16), Wasat (29-09-16)

Thanks

Evening peepz,
    Not too much to report here really there at that stage where they look the same for a little while again. And the rest look rough after a big tie down today to get the light lower to acomadate the auto flowers.

I did spend the whole of Saturday building s SIP. Like a self watering system thing I'll put the link here if it works on how to make it but you'll see them pop up on some oictures in the future.
    And I also harvested one of my worm trays and I'm over the moon I must say they were a long time in the making lol.

And some chunky ones

I also found this little fella but I'm hoping he is on my side tbh coz he disappeared pretty fast ffs!

Another thing I found that shocked me was when I reported my borage that has been in a tiny pit for a couple weeks now somehow had a worm in it lol poor fucker tgat dried out wveryday aswell if you look close its on the left just under centre

Also these cover crops just grow anywhere lol

Also FINALLY my bokashi brans are ready I done a wheat bran and coffee ground then mixed them together

And a guick pic of the auto flowers in the sip boxes 7 days old going water only I hope

Hope you've all had a great weekend
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (05-10-16), GEORGE (25-10-16), gethighper (19-02-17), kbag (05-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Amazing shit mate. You're a mad scientist ffs! Big love duder.

Sent From The Monkeys Dome

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), Hippy Crack (05-10-16), kbag (05-10-16), redisiel (06-10-16)

Thanks

K bag I feel shit bro I forgot to thank you in another thread,

Catch how goes it brother pmsl mad scientist, at work they think I'm mad too long story short I was having a swig of my lacto at work and it was in a particularly big glass bottle that day and it clanged and a couple people heard it and wondered what it was and being a alcoholic before they thought it might be alcohol but I told them what it was and I was using it instead of antibiotics for a toothache from the dentist they thought I was even more mad pmsl!

LOOK I become a so called Ginga and the name truly does match the coulor of the hair now lmfao,

Anyway still at the stage where not to much is happening but I did manage to get some pictures in decent light for once.

Can't remember what's what now she just done my nut

Starting to come together now

That was 24 k I know that
    There's a few little burnt tips in there but I put that down to overdoing it with the enzyme teas

Been just water and 1 nutrient cycling tea a week and tge bed has gone from taking 5 litres of water a night leaving my moisture meter at around 50/70 next day on average was about 175-190 last night they had ten litres and today the reading was 367 so they are drinking really heavy even the worms didn't look happy lol

They look healthy though I think and going back through my hydro they are healthier at the same stage I'd have to say

Love my lemon lady she's just special!!!!!!!!

Rightyo my SIP's so far are working a treat have a butchers I have managed to create my mycelium layer in the top of the planter which should if I'm doing this shit right be feedingthe lady's from now on and I'll try keep them the microbes happy
    Sip 1 11 days ak49 and her mate that's tagged along for the ride from the begining

And what's feeding them

Sip 2 candy kush I think

And what's feeding her

So that's about it again peepz
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Bubonik Chronic (06-10-16), Catch_E_Monkey (13-10-16), GEORGE (25-10-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

All looking spot on ey mate. Those flowering girls look tip top. So you think this new soil is giving hydro rates of growth?..pretty impressive as you've put the work into making it from conception to execution. Bravo that man.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Hippy Crack (13-10-16), redisiel (13-10-16)

Thanks

Catch, how you doing mate not so high atm then hope you've started that bloody groom. Thanks for stopping in as allways it's a lonely place here now pmsl and im still gonna get on om's case soon but he's all good too.

As for the growth rate with these if I'm honest I can only go by the lemon which I've had a couple of mixed harvest with. But I do have to say I think for the stage she is at I'd say she is on par and it was only today I was thinking how I would be feeding her in hydro at this stage.
    I'd be putting the normal ooze which from reading is plant extracts and humates and shit and I have got that in abundance really then the pk which I'm really going for it with the fungal type feedstock in a tea I been trying to brew inoculated from the worm bin. Boost which I'll just say my boost is the weekly watering of aloe and coconut water which all contain everything I believe I need. But I have been doing a lot of reading on sugars and acids and I'll go into them in more detail soon when I have my notes written properly so I don't look like a idiot lol.
    But for a little boost for around about week7 I gave a little top dress of neem,kelp,rockdust,gypsum,Humic ag6 and I also added rapadura sugar then covered with the coffee ground bokashi and worm castings and watered in with rain water collected today.
    So to answer the question a bit better it's all down to me not FUKIN up now on in pmsl

Can't wait to get more into detail about the sugar and shit but I need to get back to brewing more Kombucha bro
    Blessings and grattitude
    Redz

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Hi Mad Scientist the plants are looking great, love reading the diary Redz even if i only understand a third of it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-16), gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (16-10-16)

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast