Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Morning brother catch!!!!
    Thank you kindly matey, its nice to know it works and I have changed my main mix now and it's cheaper easier and with the addition of the malted grains top dressed weekly. I feel I'm nearly complete.

I am managing to get my ewc from the bin on a regular where I have all ready amended either bokashi or just slightly composted manure etc then they also get the neem,kelp,krill and stuff goes through too.

I'm in a bit of a predicament. I don't know when to chop 3 lady's are ready but I don't know weather to chop Wien the lights just come on or just go off lol.

But I'll try get more pictures tonight for sure it's just a pain in the arse getting another light set up in the tent.
    Not looking forward to trimming this and I got knowhere to dry it I got string up in my mums bedroom and that's the only place she said it's all good as long as the kids won't get high from the fumes pmsl. Neighbours on the other hand I'll just blame the little fucker teenagers that blaze it up on the block stairs, fuck em anyway it's HARVEST TIME wooooooooooohoooooooooo
    Peace brother
    Redz
    I thought you'd be chopping soon and obviously they're now at the point where they look their best and I've got a bad habit of not taking enough pictures, just for myself I mean, no problem just bangin a few pictures up for us but just make sure you get plenty for yourself because by fuck they really are they lookin good mate.

I do the same with the smell too, there's a house with loads of young lads living it up which includes a smoke here n there. If I hear em out in the garden I go blaze a fatty in my shed. It's funny because there all from different places, French, Italian Czech, Polish etc and although I can't understand what they're saying I can tell it's basically "FUCK someone's smoking loads of dank shit" PSML. I've noticed em trying to figure out and lately they must have because now I get a respectful nod

I've read about keeping plants ready to be chopped in an extended dark period to increase resin production but I'm not sold on the idea myself.

Congratz brother

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), joker_the_smoker (21-11-16), redisiel (19-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Morning brother catch, I'm basically done mate just going to get my buckets ready and get the buds washed and hung and I'll get a few pictures up, you know me anyway mate can't resist a pic or two!

As for the little fuckers on myself I often find myself saying fuck they got dank lol then they have to get kicked out the fuckers I don't mind em blazing the dirty little tramps just leave fucking rubbish fucking chicken shop boxes and the worst for me mate they fucking spit everywhere.
    Have a great weekend catch and as allways thanks for keeping things alive here mate.

Oh I been speaking to Organicmagic he's all good and growing hoping he pops by here too I know work is super. busy but he's good.
    Bless up brother
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), joker_the_smoker (21-11-16), kbag (19-11-16)

Thanks

Ooooooooohhhhhh catch its exciting times bro.
    3 lady's down Friday night Saturday morning they were washed and hung.
    Just gonna put a couple sneaky pix up till the last Ines down this week.
    I'm surprised at the yield tbh I think I have done real well considering I fed fuck all lol and the last one to come down is the second biggest

I LOVE this shit just cut it and plant right next to it

All the leaves that won't be used for ash go straight back on top as mulch.

And 1 more lady to go

Sorry mum pmsl the rest of the harvest pix I'll get up probably the weekend need to get the diary back in order too.
    The shackzillas are looking super sexy
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-11-16), Dutchcourage (28-11-16), kbag (26-11-16)

Thanks

Do you flush? And if so, how do you recycle your soil? Just throw it back in with the rest, or add your amendments?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to albertonieves197 For This Useful Post:

BB (22-11-16), Catch_E_Monkey (26-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (27-11-16), redisiel (22-11-16)

Thanks

No flush mate. I'll just put the next plants straight in on top of the old roots, it's a raised bed, I'll probably re amend around 1/2 cup each nutrients 2 cups rockdust a load of comfrey nettle dandelion horsetail and ewc cover crop and ready to go bro oh and the malted grains.
    Peace
    Redz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

BB (22-11-16), Catch_E_Monkey (26-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (27-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Monkey be like "Whaaaaaaattt!!!... ..." Cor blimey guv yeah mate you done very very well happy daze

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

kbag (27-11-16), redisiel (26-11-16)

Thanks

Morning catch,
    Thank you matey, I'm chopping the cream caramel today..! And if I'm honest my overall planning has turned out shot lol!!!!!
    I've over vegged my shackzillas because this 80 day shit lol.
    And what I didn't really think about was potting up into the no till bed. How the fuck can I put a 17 litre pot in my bed I will kill it all really everything I've buit in the, all my colony's will suffer so I got a better idea!

Just going to keep the bed a flower room all the time I'll put the shacks on top of the bed and do a few clones around them I have managed to keep the shacks real short!

So I'll get this all sorted today and then it's no till cycle 2!!!!!!
    And the soil only gets better with cycles and the inputs are so minimal now and I feel with the addition of the malted grains it's only going to get better.
    CATCH ORGANIC CHEMICALESS WEED TASTE 100% BETTER!!!! I will never by a bottle again mate.

I think I might start a new NTG diary mate with the second cycle I personally feel this is the only way to grow I'll also put all my recepies in there like,
    Pest sprays
    Instant kelp,neem teas
    Enzymes.

I picked up some mushroom compost and basalt the other day and too dressed all the lady's with the compost and I think I ended up adding more fungus gnats than compost for fuck sake. But I top dressed again with kelp,neem cake malted Barley and watered in with aloe Vera water and feel confident they will be gone in a few days! All natural innit and cheap as chips...
    I'll see how late it goes with trimming and shit the clones are ready it's ipm day and busy just how we like it brother!!! I got a new helper with my ipm too I hold the plants and my daughter makes sure under every leaf gets done.
    Like most things in life it's funny most things go perfect when a good woman is involved or giving the orders lol!

Have a great weekend brother
    Redz

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (28-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), kbag (27-11-16)

Thanks

Ok like I say last lady (cream caramel) is down could be the best out the 3 new strains I tried like I say the 24 k has the usual DNA kush smell and the eco well I would say maybe a aerosol smell not sure I'll get Organicmagic to tell me what he thinks!
    80 days was the final day and the new lady's are in there now!

I don't know what to do with my shackzillas they have taken over. There too big to repot and disturb the bed and what if they triple in size I'm fucked lol.

Some harvest pictures illget weights of them when they are all dry but the cream caramel is on a level with my beloved lemon
    Didn't know weather to bother with a first potm entry

We'll see

A load more mulch from trimming

Here's the shackzilla twins

There main food has been water and plenty organic mulch All I do now is add mulch and top dress Barley weekly with the odd kelp tea

Couple little un's in the bed

Ok I'll be back with more soon
    Redz

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (29-11-16), BB (28-11-16), Dutchcourage (28-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17), joker_the_smoker (28-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,611 Times

All's good in the garden.

Good work Redz !

ed.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edgar62 For This Useful Post:

gethighper (14-03-17), redisiel (28-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edgar62 View Post
    All's good in the garden.

Good work Redz !

ed.
    Thank you brother ed!
    Allways glad to know you and yours are well sir
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (28-11-16), gethighper (14-03-17)

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast