Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

organicmagic Guest

Default Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Hey brother just popping in to say hello, how's the mixing coming on? You see why I got a tumbler in the end?! 😁😂 you're almost there bro!

Looking at your mix all looks spot on, just one question, why 15 cups of volcanic rock dust? That just seemed a little high compared to the others so thought I'd ask 😊

I'm a happy farmer again, I've learned some more crazy lessons by default fuck ups so am getting better I reckon 😂 the 4 I've got in veg are looking nice and healthy. Makes me smile 😀

Keep up the awesome work! Showing us how to do things properly 👌🏻👍🏻🕉☯☮
    OM
    Last edited by organicmagic; 08-06-16 at 09:39 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), GEORGE (19-07-16), JB (10-06-16), redisiel (08-06-16), Wasat (08-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by organicmagic View Post
    Hey brother just popping in to say hello, how's the mixing coming on? You see why I got a tumbler in the end?! ���� you're almost there bro!

Looking at your mix all looks spot on, just one question, why 15 cups of volcanic rock dust? That just seemed a little high compared to the others so thought I'd ask ��

I'm a happy farmer again, I've learned some more crazy lessons by default fuck ups so am getting better I reckon �� the 4 I've got in veg are looking nice and healthy. Makes me smile ��

Keep up the awesome work! Showing us how to do things properly ����������☯☮
    OM
    Bro m Bro m
    I see why you got the tumbler for sure my God that is hard work LOL, I actually felt it heat up today it was funny I wasn't expecting it to heat up to much really because a lot of the ingredients have got quite a balanced nitrogen to carbon ratio and there isn't to much blood meal etc tbh I don't think it will take as long as a month.

This is where we were at today with the temp in the soil.

Talking of temps bro I'm hitting 32's it's killing me here I just put a adjusta a wing in the big tent I swapped it for the umbrella and its higher now lol so I'm trying to move fans adjust fan controller etc, you know the fucked up drill.

Sooooooooo glad things are back on track bro with the veggers, mine were looking real worse for wear to be truthful.

What I think I'm going to do is when I get the soil in the bed I'm going to sprout a load of alfalfa all across the top as I pot these lady's in when I chop the alfalfa and mulch if they haven't perked up massively I'll chop em and either get 4 clones off a pal while I start again with more seeds and go from there which brings me onto my next point.

I'm upgrading bro my living soil room will now have two 1 meter tents with linked air-cooked hoods( I like the look of the magnum things bro) and listen to this
    I'm going to build a solid platform to put the tents on big enough to store all my records and there's thousands taking up the house!!!

What you reckon to tgat idea bro don't get me wrong I got some shut to build over the next couple weeks but my god I might even do 2 beds lol nah but think I can do some auto flowers and shit while I'm vegging.

Where was we, hmmmmmm yeah the rockdust, what I was trying to do was go for a 4 cup per cubic foot of minerals and two of them I wanted to split between ballast (lava flow peramegnetic Rock dust that's high in micro nutrients) and of course the other glacial rock dust and to be honest trying to get exactly what I wanted here or anywhere close was becoming impossible.
    So I opted for just the volcanic stuff I could find locally, fuck the states are miles ahead bro.
    Anyway with the homework I done I seen upto 4 cups of rock dust per cubic foot which is all good but I think it will be too heavy a mix so because I'm going all no till and literally chopping and planting next to it I want a decent amount in the mix. After this I'll only ever really be re- amending the top layers.

I got 2 bokashi a going now bro the worms are eating no more escapees and things are running bloody grand well apart from I wish I could deal with this heat.
    I'll leave you with a pic of my sexy little lemon mum bro she just had a light bondage session whereas her mum just got proper raped Pmsl

Peace blessings and gratitude brother magic
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (31-07-16), GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), JB (10-06-16), Wasat (10-06-16)

Thanks

Ok so, yep the soils still building and the lady's are tagging along fine well one of the the exo I think is playing up a bit but there can't be nothing left in the soil and they have been getting the odd tea or whatever,
    I just knocked up a different design act brewer I'll get a couple more stones Tomorow and give it a try I'm going to suspend the bag through th kid this time and keep it a bit cleaner

I got so much hydro shit I might aswell make use of it I'm still in the process of building a vortex but I've got the other lady's coming down next week and the electric people check or something then it's time for a complete rebuild of the room.
    Here's the raised bed,well it's not set up right here the cut out section is smaller that's where the intake comes in

I've still got to glue and wedge them all cut the horns off get the landscape fabric on then join them up,here's how the lady's are looking atm

The worms are happy as tbh I ain't got a clue if there's castings yet all I know is there happy and even moving into the composting section at the bottom where I'm adding my ammendments in really small doses the bokashi buckets are running wild too the worms love the shit

I have got a lovely mycelia layer forming everywhere

So that's about it for now I will get photos of the room build as I do it I've changed my mind again the flower tent is going to be 1.2x1.2 now couldn't resist the extra 200 mm I would of ended up wanting to hang myself I know I would.
    Next main items on the list is the watering system and air con unit.
    Enjoy your weekend people
    Redz

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), JB (18-06-16), Wasat (21-06-16)

organicmagic Guest

Dude everything is looking on point!! Esp the bokashi compared to last time! That's bokashi right there! A lovely white fluffy blanket. I'd say they possibly need a spray of calmag. Mine is working! 100% home made organic calmag and organic CalPhos higher application rate that with the usual stuff but it works as a foliar and a drench. So happy with that, now I've just got to start fermenting other recipes.

That Brewing looking cracking! You're an incentive muthu effer! Always on the grind! I really respect that! I'm interested in making a vortex. Might do in the future.

Anyways bro keep it up! The weather is perfect for soil building so you're in 👌🏻👍🏻👊🏻

Peace n love bro

OM

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

redisiel (18-06-16), Wasat (21-06-16)

Thanks

Gooooood morning matey
    Is the the Gil carandang cal phos?
    I'm waiting for a couple airdrops to come for the fermenting but it's all rolling along I will sort out some kind of cal mag today and start a brew later
    How's trick my man you and the family all good?
    Enjoy theeeekend sir!!!
    Redz

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Wasat (21-06-16)

organicmagic Guest

Burnt egg shells fermented in apple cider vinegar for a month, CalPhos.
    Have you made your IMO?
    Things aren't great here, spent second night away from home. Not sure how to work it all out but just taking it one step at a time.
    You too dude

🙏🏻✌🏻️👊🏻

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), redisiel (18-06-16), Wasat (21-06-16)

Thanks

Burnt egg shells fermented in apple cider vinegar for a month, CalPhos.
    Have you made your IMO?
    Things aren't great here, spent second night away from home. Not sure how to work it all out but just taking it one step at a time.
    You too dude

����✌��️����
    you are not gonna believe what happened to my imo bro
    I had it all done on the balcony outside the door ready to finish off and my little ffucking devil fucker of a niece poured it everywhere so I'm at week 2 after setting the traps again.
    So I'll get the call his started ASAP I'll start a brew of some kind today and get them some calmag one way or another?

Away for a second night? Are you not trusting the watering system bro coz I'm about to get ordering
    Peace

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), JB (21-06-16), Wasat (21-06-16)

organicmagic Guest

Eish that's got to suck! Dam, I've still got to make mine but everything has been put on hold atm. Ive got 4 girls just gone into flower, they've had all the right treatment and they look well for it 😬

No me and the missus have separated so I've not been living at home.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), redisiel (21-06-16)

Thanks

Eish that's got to suck! Dam, I've still got to make mine but everything has been put on hold atm. Ive got 4 girls just gone into flower, they've had all the right treatment and they look well for it ��

No me and the missus have separated so I've not been living at home.
    My fucking god it's catching, what is it the fucking time of the month!!!im fucking out again back at mums lol so I've been extra busy filling my time witj more than reading lol,

Ok so for now fuck the missus and get to the important stuff,

I got a wicked IPM pdf to send ya and a couple more podcasts bro!
    Right then THE SOIL I would say it's done if I'm honest I added some more water today to even put the dampness I'm squeezing as haremd as I can but not quite getting that drop of water but it's soo nearly there it should even out over the next couple days but other tfan tgat everything is done.
    Here's the soil

I added some worms today my mate had a load left from fishing so I thought I'd let them get busy bending and shit I'll add a load more to the bed when it's done too, well not too many

RIGHT now my room is a whole new veg room I will be able to throw a couple auto flowers here and there now I got lights to put everywhere lol but I just need to get the kushes down and the new tent up and in pkace then sort out building the window so it's seperated into intake and exhaust got a great space saving idea for that shit bro watch this space lol.
    So I needed space for all my ammendments and ewc and shit
    Look away now if you don't like synthetics lol

And for now the lady's are just chilling in the room anywhere Pmsl

The tea brewer is done

And I must say it was banging after an hour lol

Tomorow is time to strain the milk from the second stage of the lacto mate I'll get the sugar in and get the BIM started and then I can make my fish fertilizer etc,
    My moisture meter and watering kit should be here this week my airlocks arrive Tomorrow too. And I think I'll pop wickes at lunch and get the shit to make a airlift thing that's on Tim wilsons site.

Om sounds like you got things right then going into flower should we expect to see some more updates now your a single man lol nah I tell ya one thing watch the difference in the health, appearance of plants grow rooms etc Pmsl.
    Nah for real bro I hope things work out for the best I know how it is mate but I hope things work out for you all
    Blessing and gratitude brother
    That's it for now I'll get a load more shit done in the next week coz it's fully on MAANNNNN I love harvest time
    So that's enough of the bullshit for now again hopefully have some real action soon
    Peace and best wishes all
    Redz

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Huktonfoniks (22-06-16)

Thanks

Right been super busy getting as much as I can done in the room.
    I managed to drag the tent over enough to get to the window without spiking any pots thank god
    So here's the new extractor in place

Here's the window with the ins and outs for now and it's going to be where the clone station is gonna be

Here's some of the deliverys please god let this be watering made easy lol

I also got the digital moisture meter they sent me some fucked up foreign instruction so thankyou to asple toker for helping me out on that issue
    Hers how the lady's are sitting for now the unhealthy lady is looking a lot better I just finished a 48 hour tea

Here she is just before watering so we'll see if she look any better in 48 hours

If I'm honest for being in shit soil with no life left in it surviving on teas ain't bad Pmsl, I promise I'm going to pot these up the weekend again and give them some much deserved tlc.
    And I think this wss my favourite delivery

My main pest control addition for to many reasons to mention lol
    Oh yeah and lastly but not leastly I cut up three of my 56 liter pots and sowd them together I now have my base and I'll get one more fabric pot and the sides are done to

It turned out bigger than I thought tbh so af least no money was waisted on pots
    So that's about it for now it should be all dond and in motion within the next two weeks latest
    Peace and blessings all
    Redz

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17)

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast