Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

organicmagic Guest

Dude everything is looking on point, that girl is Jody super hungry, they go through their soil quick quick, just give her some seeweed and comfrey juice she'll bounce right back. Also foliar spray calmag.

That tea looks feirce, my last one didn't foam up as much this time 😏 I'm going to be doing weekly alternating. I'd really like this grow to be on point 😁 they're all looking nice now just going into flower.

Stay blessed bro

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), redisiel (24-06-16), Wasat (24-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by organicmagic View Post
    Dude everything is looking on point, that girl is Jody super hungry, they go through their soil quick quick, just give her some seeweed and comfrey juice she'll bounce right back. Also foliar spray calmag.

That tea looks feirce, my last one didn't foam up as much this time �� I'm going to be doing weekly alternating. I'd really like this grow to be on point �� they're all looking nice now just going into flower.

Stay blessed bro
    Bro bro bro what can I say I'm in heaven,
    I LIVE IN MY VEG ROOM WITH MY FLOWER TENT 10" AWAY

Just a quickie for now mate I am so nearly there the final touches this week,

I told you that girl would be fine here she is now and if I'm honest they are all loving life to the max

I've got the room completely sealed now so I know what's coming in and going out, we had a proper ipm session this morning t 3.30 before lights on.
    Oh yeah of course I had to keep myself super busy I started the fish fertilizer

Added some sugar/mollasses and of course the lacto whisked that to shit

This was actually before the mixing of all of it.

Then into the home made fermenter with this pukka little diy canon filter( and I mean no smell whatsoever)

Then that went into the FERMINTIMG TEA CORNER!!!!!!

Oh yeah and I got a load of scallop shells to make some cal phos.
    Lastly but not leastly if they enjoyed that tea wait till they get there super enzyme tea Tomorow bro
    Some kinda sunflower

Alfalfa

And of course a must which should all be popped in time Tomorow
    Barley

And to top things of in the best way possible
    ITS HARVEST TIME!!!!!!!

Story to be continued on that in the other diary Tomorow family
    Peace blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), JB (24-07-16), Wasat (24-07-16)

Thanks

Soooooo good evening my organic loving friends!!!!!!

I'm finally there the kush are dry and the small tent comes down Tomorow.
    Mao the rest of the building is done here is the water storage and another fermenting corner with more home made carbon filters

The water bucket has the soil cooking for the up pit of the mums and clones veggies and of course the pest management plants

Here's the seedling and cloning section

Then of course i need more storage and somewhee to put all
    My jars lol

Then the sexy lady's in there new home they are settling in lovely and they love the warm white tube I put in for them

And of course my sexy slh mom

I'll go through all the fermentation recepeis another time

I'm going to get the tent up and the frames and bed built over the next few days and I'm going to fill buckets and fishing stuff rucksack's and shit everyday and I should get it all done in a few days loll
    Enjoy the weekend family
    Blessings
    Redz

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

organicmagic Guest

Default Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Alls looking wonderful reds, don't you love it when a plan comes together?!
    That room looks full up 😂 I know the feeling, having all these amendments and ferments and soil take up so much space. But once you start it all starts becoming manageable. Mine are all coming on awesome and I've been checking them regularly to make sure they're happy. My pots have now got all sorts of little creatures. The other day I spotted a leaf with SM damage so I checked it out and found 2 so quid he'd them and had a hunt for more and all I found were predator mites so hopefully they're doing there job. Seems so. I added lady bud larvae to the tent too for extra protection so we shall see what happens. They look amazing though so fingers crossed. I'll give them another tea tonight, it's a compost/wormcast and cal phos tea for mid flower. And I've been speaking to a dude about enzyme teas so I'm soaking so barley/hemp/alfalfa to make a nice top dress tea. They should enjoy that. My SLH girl is nice and big.

Anyways, take it squeazy and stay well

Peace OM

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), redisiel (03-07-16), Wasat (24-07-16)

Thanks

Morning bro that's what I'm talking about innit will get in there.

Things are sounding top quality in the garden there too that's wicked brother, and Yep that's what I'm talking about bro the sst/enzyme tea is the one that's my routine sst then worm sst/compost tea then water and barley is about the best for the enzymes bro I'm sure.
    I'm gonna bite the bullet and sprout some more seeds today I'll let you know what later I can do 4 then I'm Back to the plant count ffs I think clones shouldn't count in the rules on the boards lol
    Catch you later brother
    Oh yeah you still enjoying the single life? Mine ain't so good I ain't getting the fucking bunk ups bro i might have to go crawling with my tail between my legs or make it adoration time to a bridge Pmsl
    Blessings bro
    Redz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Wasat (24-07-16)

Thanks

Thank god
    Thank you thc talk team

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Wasat (24-07-16)

Thanks

Good evening/morning family,
    For sure I thought a update was due there's so many pics I took when we went off for a while but I'll just keep it to a minimum same for the bullshit on my behalf.

I've still been sticking to my IPM routine I've added a few essential oils to the mix I'm also fermenting chilli's,garlic,lavender flowers I've got nettle fermenting and there's a few others that I'll get into later when they've grown on a bit and ready to chop I've forgot exactly what's there.

I've also done a anaerobic insect frass tea before they went in the new soil they have been in there about a week the poor fuckers lol ok so here's where we're at now.

Here's the start of the bed

I cut 4 of these and put 1" slats underneath to allow air up

Then the frame put together and the fabric in place.
    Then the soil of course

Well there's one thing for sure I done something right because there still alive Pmsl one thing I think is a great little addition is the moisture meter

There liking it around 100-135 anyway then we got the lady's in and because the little or major I should say out break of fungus gnats I put a top dress of ewc/neem/insect frass before the mulch.
    The mulch is a layer of well composted farmyard manure,grass clippings,cacao shell husk and barley straw on top here's the lady's in there new home FINALLY

Then the dripper system went in, Im wondering how long that shit will take to dial in when I start using it the soil is still damp enough after they went in and they just had a drink the weekend to walke the soil up a bit for the first time,I done
    1 gallon water
    50/50 compost/ewc
    Kelp
    Mollasses bubbled 48 hours
    And
    1gallon water
    Treble the amount of ewccompost bubbled for 4 hours so a extract and mixed them together here's where the dippers went in

Then the final cover to keep the moisture in and hopefully create a microbial mat to feed through that's why I don't really see me using them unless I go away because I'll be using so many aact's,sst's and just trying all the homemade fpe's and shit

This is from a couple days ago and I think they are enjoying there new home anyway well apart from this fucking cooking heat were having.

Also me being me and can't resist something new let alone the new lady's vegging now. But these new additions are all 100% probiotic that's for sure and Hhey look super healthy for a week old so i think I see good things ahead well at least until flower time ffs

2x Shackzilla
    1x blue cheese barnys
    1x Rks reserva prada

So that's about it for now but all I know is I found out how important IPM is and I would add neem to any soil mix for the benefits it brings to the table.

Also if anyone knows where I can get bio ag products plz plz let me know I need a good fulvic acid source I want there humics aswell but I am happy with the humics I got just not sure on the fulvic I'm after either agsil 16h or also if anyone knows where I can gat gro tek pro tekt.

Glad go be back family thanks again to the crew for getting us back again I was so thinking I'd lost everything like back on overgrow but thank fuck for the talk team peace blessings and gratitude people
    Redz

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ah one more thing for anyone who likes s read this book is pukka especially if your taking the ipm seriously and another one is teaming with nutrients after microbes of course that's brilliant

And I also forgot to say I added steinernema feltiae at the watering I'll probably introduce these maybe monthly or something but I'm still working out a flower routine which I'm mainly doing on a ten week plan to suite the lemon and we'll see how the others take it as there 9-10 wheelers too.
    I also got my BIM done so I'm well happy
    Peace

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

organicmagic Guest

Default Redz Builds a Living Soil !!!

Dude there's too much to comment on everything but I'm loving what I read! Dam bro, you're really improving at light speed. I'm falling way behind. I need to get that book! My ipm in not working, just put predator nights in the tents because I found thrip on my mums!
    Your bed looks ace homie well done! The girls are really going to thank you! My work castings are looking amazing atm, it's the only thing I'm getting right at the minute... Got a brew ready for tonight. I've been adding ferments to my AACT too, it's supposed to help with negative anaerobic issues. It seems to be doing the trick with the plants, they love it.
    I also need one of those moisture readers, where did you get yours?

Hope Alls Irie with you bro.

Stay blessed

OM

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

redisiel (21-07-16), Wasat (24-07-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organicmagic View Post
    Dude there's too much to comment on everything but I'm loving what I read! Dam bro, you're really improving at light speed. I'm falling way behind. I need to get that book! My ipm in not working, just put predator nights in the tents because I found thrip on my mums!
    Your bed looks ace homie well done! The girls are really going to thank you! My work castings are looking amazing atm, it's the only thing I'm getting right at the minute... Got a brew ready for tonight. I've been adding ferments to my AACT too, it's supposed to help with negative anaerobic issues. It seems to be doing the trick with the plants, they love it.
    I also need one of those moisture readers, where did you get yours?

Hope Alls Irie with you bro.

Stay blessed

OM
    Well brother i must say first, innit great to be back lol hope you and the family are tip top brother.

Mate I can't express enough about the IPM routin I'll get you over a 13 page fully detailed ipm report to follow its up to you bro do the basic or go the full hog and I know where I'm at lol.
    Another thing that I would say is essential is the neem cake/meal , if u need a qui kush fix bro mix up neem cake/meal and insect frass into some ewc water in with aloe and your done bro.

Are you part of the pfa yet mate?

The ladies are in full swing now mate so I know the soil is working I soaked it again last night only to get the nematodes in there.

Talking anaerobic I have been testing some in a hydro setup if you google anarobic hydroponics it's a whole new world lol but I'll take a back seat there till i get a few flowers under my belt to be honest.

Another thing I will be doing through flower is adding corn sst's and toward the end I'll be adding gypsum into a couple top dresses fior a few reasons for one the sulphur enhances flavours etc there's a lot more reasons i need to get all these down here really.
    Anyway I'll get a little update in tonight and fill you in properly when I get off this fucking London sweaty transport lol
    Soon brother
    Blessings and gratitude bro
    Redz

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gethighper (19-02-17), Wasat (24-07-16)

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast