Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Shit sorry this one

Peace
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-08-16), gethighper (19-02-17), JB (20-08-16), Wasat (21-08-16)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Bro m,
    What ya reckon then I think she will pull through if she is just left to her own thing or Mother Nature step in and help me lol but personally adding anything or trying anything just yet might just get worse

I'll have another look at deficiencys and pictures avian but if I'm honest some just look the same to me, for all I know I could of had mites and not even known so I'm going to take a picture of every pad when it's done now and check closer, here's s bit closer

Here's the canopy today, I swear the growth rate is up with my hydro girl.

I am 100% sure about the difference in 24 hours

And guess what I got my first fruit bro

I'm not sure how these flower or branch out but I hope I get a better yeild than one tomatoe from 2 plants under 200 watt of CFL brother pmsl
    Blessings
    Redz
    Go with your instant then dude, just watch how she goes. Instead of giving another strong tea, you could try straight up compost tea, that will have no effect on the roots but will help to balance out anything out of sync in there. I've forgotten bro, is she in the bed? Defo doesn't look like spider mites. Time will tell 🙏🏻💨

Dude there are days that I hate not having a sense of smell and days when I'm super grateful, like today when I had to work on the off salmon I've been saving for a few weeks. Wild Alaskan and another type. I need a bigger container to put it in with the molasses and AEM.

Peace om

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-08-16), redisiel (19-08-16), Wasat (21-08-16)

organicmagic Guest

Oh yea! Whoop whoop on your first fruit! Hope it's a goodun 💪🏻 and that net is filling up quick! The plants look lush and healthy!

At this stage compared to hydro, can you see any noticeable differences between the two in as far as leaf texture,size or look etc ??

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-08-16), redisiel (19-08-16), Wasat (21-08-16)

Thanks

Bro I have tI've honest with you I do think the ones in soil could be slightly weaker but I proper pump the hydro girls with silica and bend the shit out of them but as far as how much above the bet they go I would say on a level but listen to this shit brother I should do a side by side with the lemon because I got another one in the tent ready to hit the net any day soon.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-08-16), gethighper (19-02-17), Wasat (21-08-16)

Thanks

Duuhh
    Posted weren't even finished lol.

I have got enough water now to start a tea Tomorow I'll do my best to find 3/4 of a cup out my Bin and the other half I'll use the ewc then I'll give tgat 36 hours which should be perfect for her drying out a bit got to admit she still looks pretty sexy pmsl.
    Blessings
    Redz

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default too complicated

Get allotment dig 6ft hole and mix in cow shit, chicken shit, fishblood n bone, couple of on therire way compost veg remains, comfrey leaves (bocking 14) and a cup of lime. mix with soil conditioner and regular soil. Leave for 1 year. Nutrient rich to fuck. mix with 1 bag of coco 1 bag of perlite, 1 bag of levingtons n2, 1 bag of jacks magic n 1 bag of levington f3 with sand( stuff you use for cuttings! which has got a 99.9 % success rate so far. mix up on a big plastic tarp. plant girls 25 ltr tubs. feed once a week with comfrey and borage 14 tea while vegging then for flowering just use grow shop stuff like bloom. peace of piss

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karlonthemount For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-08-16), redisiel (20-08-16), Wasat (21-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karlonthemount View Post
    Get allotment dig 6ft hole and mix in cow shit, chicken shit, fishblood n bone, couple of on therire way compost veg remains, comfrey leaves (bocking 14) and a cup of lime. mix with soil conditioner and regular soil. Leave for 1 year. Nutrient rich to fuck. mix with 1 bag of coco 1 bag of perlite, 1 bag of levingtons n2, 1 bag of jacks magic n 1 bag of levington f3 with sand( stuff you use for cuttings! which has got a 99.9 % success rate so far. mix up on a big plastic tarp. plant girls 25 ltr tubs. feed once a week with comfrey and borage 14 tea while vegging then for flowering just use grow shop stuff like bloom. peace of piss
    Just sounds perfect mate BUT!!!!!!

Just finding an alotment to do this would cause a major problem I reckon I'd end up with more homeless people camping there rent free than anything.

And you just bassicaly killed me/ the whole point of this mate with your last phrase
    JUST BUY SHOP STUFF LOKE BLOOM which tells me getting the alotment and all that shot was pointless coz I have to run shop and buy shit,

I've got the clone success rate 100% with aloe mate and that seems to work for me now,

Organicmagic you heard the man bring my cut of comfrey ASAP please lol but till then if you see I do have borage which is bassicaly the same.
    And one more thing I would love to be able to put something aside to cook for a year but why now when with the basic 3 part nutrien mix neem/karanja crab/shrimp kelp and minerals ect and I can plant in it straight away with anything like my original and the one mentioned would need a good couple weeks to be fair.

Thanks for popping in sir and of course any advice is more than welcome,
    Don't suppose you know what's wrong with my youngster?
    Have a great weekend
    Redz

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-08-16), Gaz (21-12-18), gethighper (19-02-17), Wasat (21-08-16)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Just sounds perfect mate BUT!!!!!!

Just finding an alotment to do this would cause a major problem I reckon I'd end up with more homeless people camping there rent free than anything.

And you just bassicaly killed me/ the whole point of this mate with your last phrase
    JUST BUY SHOP STUFF LOKE BLOOM which tells me getting the alotment and all that shot was pointless coz I have to run shop and buy shit,

I've got the clone success rate 100% with aloe mate and that seems to work for me now,

Organicmagic you heard the man bring my cut of comfrey ASAP please lol but till then if you see I do have borage which is bassicaly the same.
    And one more thing I would love to be able to put something aside to cook for a year but why now when with the basic 3 part nutrien mix neem/karanja crab/shrimp kelp and minerals ect and I can plant in it straight away with anything like my original and the one mentioned would need a good couple weeks to be fair.

Thanks for popping in sir and of course any advice is more than welcome,
    Don't suppose you know what's wrong with my youngster?
    Have a great weekend
    Redz
    Doesn't seem like he's even read through what you're doing?! Oh well comfrey is a fair bit better than borage, esp bocking 14. It's right here dude Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1471711416.641613.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	330710 I'll shout you later I might be in town in a couple weeks.

Dude I forgot what you said and I've got to go just wanted to drop in! Peace

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-08-16), redisiel (20-08-16), Wasat (21-08-16)

Thanks

Sexy bro I'll find a nice place for her and her cuts and fill the communial garden out the back with it lol.

Look bro I would say she is on the mend

I would say the micro comunity is back in check bro

As for above well you said it, it's gone beyond organic tbh I can even go as far as saying full on probiotic and once I get my biomimicry down it will all be in place
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Impressed mate with your soul mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (26-08-16), gethighper (19-02-17), redisiel (20-08-16), Wasat (21-08-16)

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast