Thread: Canna nute levels help??

Thanks

Question Canna nute levels help??

hi all, not new to growing (used to do flood and drain) but am new to NFT and ive never grown with the totally pants water ive got at this house lol.im used to nice clean, low EC stable water, have got a 3 stage water filter that i use to fill up a 120 LTR water butt.can put up the water test results if it helps, their from local water company.i think its the salts or the cloramaine (sorry for spelling lol) that is making my life difficult, had a nightmare when i did soil last time because of the water,keep getting lock outs and PH problems .basically im new to using canna nutes and just wanted some help from the pros on what feed guide to use..

im using the aqua range A & B, Rizhotonic, Cannazym, and im still in veg but will be using PK13/14 and Boost as well..

not sure what else wanna no, my set up is a 901 system, 2 X 600W HPS goldstar aircooled hoods with digi ballasts.

at the moment in a 80 ltr tank ive got my base water which is around 0.7 EC and 7-8 PH then on top of that ive used 80 ML base nutes A & B, 40 ML Rizhotonic, 100 ML Cannazym which comes out around 1.5 EC...i did start a bit lower and went up as they where taking it ok but stopped at what ive said above..ive been setting the PH in the middle of the range 5.2-6-2, as the Aqua nutes are very set it and forget it from what i can see from couple weeks ive been using it, and the info on the bottles of course..

will that be a problem as i no that ur ment to set it low and let it ride up to 6ish then set it back down..
    not sure if need to just use the guide on the canna site or use the guides on the back of the bottles!! they seem very high to me..i no that a lot of people on here use very low EC levels and i no their is a LOT of pro NFT growers on here hence why im here lol..thanks guys and whatever else you need to no please ask ok...

Thanks

not sure if it helps but growing barneys critical kush and cookies kush..there cuttings from the best of my last crop, i revegged them to keep them going..didnt take any cuts as didnt like the read up on some of the forums but seemed ok to me.

Thanks

any 1...

bump??