Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: whats wrong

Thanks

11 litre airpots, im not adjusting my ph at all, im using tesco bottled water which is about 7.8 but after adding feed to it, its about 6,8. im planing not to give them nothing till pots dry out as u suggested, than water only than feed, we'll see how it goes.

I'm transferring my diary to this forums, as i get much more help and response over here

thx guys

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by pegging View Post
    11 litre airpots, im not adjusting my ph at all, im using tesco bottled water which is about 7.8 but after adding feed to it, its about 6,8. im planing not to give them nothing till pots dry out as u suggested, than water only than feed, we'll see how it goes.

I'm transferring my diary to this forums, as i get much more help and response over here

thx guys
    Tap water mate, works a treat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Hi

i've transferred my diary now:

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...s-SOIL-BIOBIZZ

You can see why im using bottled water on few first pictures, unless my diagnoses were wrong .

Thank You to all users in this topic, i hope some of u will pop in sometimes to my diary. Now all i have is waiting for flushing results

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pegging For This Useful Post:

2generations (30-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pegging View Post
    Hi

i've transferred my diary now:

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...s-SOIL-BIOBIZZ

You can see why im using bottled water on few first pictures, unless my diagnoses were wrong .

Thank You to all users in this topic, i hope some of u will pop in sometimes to my diary. Now all i have is waiting for flushing results
    Subbed. Good luck!

Thanks

How they looking, now, Peg?

Thanks

Dr. Chronic,
    I'm a new member and not looking to make any waves, so I remained silent when Jeremy said you shouldn't be giving advice. I was thinking WoW, if that advice was wrong , then I will not fit in here. I mean, what is it about your advice that was not right on ? And as leaving it to pros, that was pro advice Dr. !! And if pegging would have did what you said, at least he would be back to a new start. If I give you perfect directions to go somewhere and you get 1/2 way there and can't remember my directions, then is it my fault that you're lost ? Have a great day Dr..
    Just my two cents

Thanks

It comes down to this the old relics on here have their own clique , and they are above the rules . They are snide and call new people names if you disagree with them . They are allowed to get away with it . But you're new so you need to mind your place . Stick around awhile and you can see for yourself .
    No matter where you go , there you are .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Thread locked. Too much pointless chit chat.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-06-16), M_C (12-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

I'm going to read this all trough later & find out wtf happened here...!

**Edit**

It seems that things have now been resolved - but please, if you see unpleasant behavior here then use the report post button as this will bring things to the attention of the Mods before things take a downward spiral...
    Last edited by M_C; 12-06-16 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Added an edit...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

2generations (12-06-16), B.A.BARACUS (12-06-16), Blue (12-06-16)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7