Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: whats wrong

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Default whats wrong

I'm also using LED which apparently can lead to it too. Bought it for piece of mind, used it more for the sake of it covering bases and she seems to of come though awesome

Thanks

Cheers mate

Anyone else got some ideas how to get them back on track ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pegging For This Useful Post:

_teapot_ (19-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,323 Times

Looks underfed(yellowing from bottom only now...but still some dark especially uptop. Gotta find a happy medium with with that nitrogen & stick too it...also lookin thirsty too me, keep that medium moist mark in flower especially in them air pots✌

Dr-Chronic Guest

Flush them out 3x pot size and replenish the soil with some feed for the last few litres of flush, got given some bang on advice the other day, if your ever in doubt then flush it out, you have a clean slate to work with then mate

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

chibbs (25-05-16), Valve man (04-06-16), _teapot_ (20-05-16)

Thanks

if plants R already in a deficiency state...giving 3x(especially)pot size of water is only gunna make issues worse. Might go 2x with 1/4 strength in this case but that's just me...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.North For This Useful Post:

chibbs (25-05-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Each to there own mate but logically if you encounter a problem you'd want to start a fresh, the whole idea is the rid of the excess and start a fresh slate so your in control again, there still getting what they require from replenishing with the last few litres anywhere you read says flush 3x pot size, flushing 2x pot size how do you know how much excess is still there feeding that quarter strength might still be over doing it and they require water only still imo full flush is best but only if it's necessary

Also to add Toxic salt build up, if you don't flush your pots fully symptoms will never get better and each time you add feed you'll be back to square one again,

Excess nitrogen definite full flush can ruin your end yield if not treated

sure there's others but I can't think right now
    Last edited by Dr-Chronic; 20-05-16 at 09:31 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

chibbs (25-05-16), ERBURT (29-05-16), Valve man (04-06-16)

Thanks

True, & i get what your saying however Flushing is typically done when feeding heavily on nutes...he's been using 2-3ml? thats nothing which is why they are doing what they are & just a heavy feeding plain will reset things yes, but its overkill and waist of water... their already hungry so feed em. If ur worried about build up just put a plain gallon through first(check runoff)...then gallon of whatever new mix, done. Especially with them air pots that might even be overkill lol...but runoff #'s tell alot of the story😁

Thanks

I'm currently feeding my baby 2ml grow and 3ml bloom (also feeding 1ml seaweed extract) per litre and I feed 2 litres every other day. My plant is fine, started having n def when I was feeding 1ml grow. Just giving you a rough guide (I'm 5 week in flower)

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to citizen cained For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (21-05-16)

Thanks

^^something good to go off of for sure pegging. Ur plants need more nutes, give em a good soak 20-30% runoff so everything is flushed out and correct & u'll be straight. Hope all is well!✌

Thanks

Hi all gieve them 2 feeds already,

1st - grow 2ml/l and bloom 2ml/l. and they still yellowing and lowers leafs dying off

today a i fed them with grow 3ml/l and added some extra 3 ml to 5liters jug, 3ml/l of bloom and 1ml/l of topmax

i hope i did not overdose them, i water them every 2nd day, with feed, and im worried about salts build up. Maybe i should start to water them every days but less and do plain water --> feed --->plain water ---> feed

i've notice strange "sacks" on all of the plants, what is it are they hermaphrodites ? all of them are feminised autos

thank for all your support so far !!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast