Thread: How best to mix up canna aqua nutes??

Thanks

Question How best to mix up canna aqua nutes??

Hi all, hope its all good in da hood..

just quick question about mixing up canna nutes, ive had a break of maybe 8 years from my growing as had kids and moved where couldnt grow any more..
    i used to use advanced nutes with amazing results, and never had any problems other than the price lol..
    i know that with the 3 part nutes you had to add mirco first as it would mess up the nutes, but is their a similiar way to do the canna range?
    do i add the base nutes A then B then the rizho and cannazym when in veg or the boost when in flower??
    does it make any difference at all or am i ok doing it like above??

thanks guys loving the site so much..worried about doing a grow on here tho as a mate got busted from posting on the old advanced site, which was'nt even hosted in the U.K..
    woulkd love to tho as im a bit out of touch from my break,plus never done NFT before used to do flood and drain and a few soil grows, didnt love the mud tho to much mess for me lol..
    missing my U.K cheese cuts as well, wqhen my boy got raided we lost a lot of strains from all overf the world, he was starting to breed so was sent a lot of stuff to test and such but i didnt have the room to keep mums so all went with him..yer you can buy seeds of cheese but not the same as the original cheese cutting only strain lol..

oh well thanks in advanced guys and gals..and likke i said an amazing forum,not seen much bitching like the old forms i used to hang out on..

Thanks

hi all..after searching through the old posts ive found some one talking about adding the additives first then adding your base nutes so they dont get messed up and can buffer properly..is this the way to go as im due to mix up a new 80 ltr tank tomorrow so want it to be done right of course..anfo ideas or info will be greatly taken..thanks guys..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

I used to have a water pump I the tank no hose I it just open at top n it was on it side in a nft tank bowing the water around I would add a then b then any boost n let it mix it for ten min or so then set ph

Sent from my bumhole using Crapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

SketchyFish (13-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

In veg I start with the a+b first but in bloom I start with the additive then make my EC up to were I want with the a+b 😜👍

Sent from the cider groom

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

SketchyFish (13-05-16)

Thanks

cheers guys thats good to know, i was sort of 80% i was doing it right but always good to get it from people in the no lol...

ciderboy is their a reason why you switch it round from Veg to Bloom??

Face thats funny should say that as thats the same thing i been doing with a pump from another 901 system just flooming the water round in the tank..
    with the aqua nutes they set at the PH that you set it at but isnt it best to set it low and let it rise so they get the whole PH range??
    but of course it doesnt do that does it?

what PH would you say was best in Veg,im 2 nearly 3 weeks in to Veg now and they are HUGE,im not used to such a long Veg time but im well impressed with the growth in this NFT system so far..
    il put a few pics up when get a min if any1 is interested??
    got some amazing tips from the site so far so thanks again guys,for taking the time to answer..

just 1 last thing im not sure on, my background EC is 0.7 so very hard,ive got a 3 stage water filter to take out a lot of the crap thats in it and this has really helped the girls out..what would like help on in the EC level you think would be best,at the moment its a total of 1.6 so 0.7 background EC and 80 Ml of A&B the rest in cannazym and ryzho, so is this about right or maybe a bit to high?? what would you suggest, they dont seem to be making the level rise and it dosent go down a great deal so does this mean its ok then?? the PH does go up a little bit as they drink more water if that helps..

cheers guys thanks for your help with this

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

The way I roll is to add silicon first good stir, then things likehings like rhizzo, b
    Rox, or bigbud n shit.. then base nutes...dip n test then sort ph..
    I use 20L buckets to mix nutes with water left standing for 24 hours.. this way been doing me well for many years.. atb