Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Am I ok or doomed? :/

Thanks

Default Am I ok or doomed? :/

Hey guys, what's happening?!

I think I made a no-no... I just started my first autoflower in a stealth closet. I'm on day 11 from sprout, I'm already seeing pistols and smelling the plant! The plant isn't but a little over an inch and a half tall! Here is what I've been doing:

Light cycle(which I know really doesn't matter): 21/3
    Watering: when soil is dry, I feed
    Medium: 50% fox farms, 30% coco, and 20% perlite
    Led light 300w (really 150w),It's about 18 inches from top of the plant.

What the hell did I miss here? I will admit that I fed it a little root riot and GH Grow on day 10 but just a smidgen. About a ml each.
    I also believe that my timer for the light have been acting strange. I came home today with it off, which I didnt notice, then it suddenly came on. If some how it's not getting enough light would it make go into flower? I'm really confused.
    I'll post a few pictures in a min

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flufftube View Post
    Hey guys, what's happening?!

I think I made a no-no... I just started my first autoflower in a stealth closet. I'm on day 11 from sprout, I'm already seeing pistols and smelling the plant! The plant isn't but a little over an inch and a half tall! Here is what I've been doing:

Light cycle(which I know really doesn't matter): 21/3
    Watering: when soil is dry, I feed
    Medium: 50% fox farms, 30% coco, and 20% perlite
    Led light 300w (really 150w),It's about 18 inches from top of the plant.

What the hell did I miss here? I will admit that I fed it a little root riot and GH Grow on day 10 but just a smidgen. About a ml each.
    I also believe that my timer for the light have been acting strange. I came home today with it off, which I didnt notice, then it suddenly came on. If some how it's not getting enough light would it make go into flower? I'm really confused.
    I'll post a few pictures in a min

Easy dude I have no idea when it comes to autos but about your timer does it happen to be a digital one, I had this happen to me before, the digital ones have a random function, basically makes your timer have a mind of its own and turn on and off at random times, make sure there isn't a R present on the screen and if it is press the random button to turn off not sure if this is your problem but sounds similar to what I was experiencing

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Amy P (27-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    Easy dude I have no idea when it comes to autos but about your timer does it happen to be a digital one, I had this happen to me before, the digital ones have a random function, basically makes your timer have a mind of its own and turn on and off at random times, make sure there isn't a R present on the screen and if it is press the random button to turn off not sure if this is your problem but sounds similar to what I was experiencing
    It is a digital one. It was a cheap $30 Bluetooth one. I haven't seen a R for random. I also have one of those manual ones, should I switch to that one?

Dr-Chronic Guest

It is a digital one. It was a cheap $30 Bluetooth one. I haven't seen a R for random. I also have one of those manual ones, should I switch to that one?

Yeah man I'd advice you switch to your segmental timer fella see if that makes a difference, never heard of a Bluetooth timer dude

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Amy P (27-05-16)

Thanks

It's pretty sweet, it tells you how much wattage your using and get to set rules on specific days(just timers).

Dr-Chronic Guest

It's pretty sweet, it tells you how much wattage your using and get to set rules on specific days(just timers).

What's it called dude? Wanna take a look lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Flufftube (18-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    What's it called dude? Wanna take a look lol
    I like it a lot I haven't had any problems since. It's called Satechi Digital Timer

Thanks

It cost $35 compared to belkin's $60 timer

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Switch the light on 24/7 it's only 150 watt.
    It will flower anyway it's an auto, hours of darkness doesn't effect autos only photoperiod!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Amy P (27-05-16), rockhopper (27-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

18 inch for a 150w seams to far away as well , got any pics bro?

Sent from the cider groom

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

rockhopper (27-05-16), StreetPizza (04-07-16), super-stoned (01-06-16)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast