Thread: AutoFlowers blue treacle help please dropping and need help with bio bizz nute dosage

Thanks

Default AutoFlowers blue treacle help please dropping and need help with bio bizz nute dosage

Hello growing for medicial reasons plants started to droop they are in 9ltrs of canna terra. I have most of the bio bizz nute range. -bio grow bio blooom and top max along side bio heaven and going to pick up alg-a-mic can anyone give me a hand on how much feeding I should put into my water each time? and how much to water 9lt plants I know its small but they are autos on 18/6 [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks

Firstly if they're autos you should have it on 20/4 and regarding watering water Untill about 30% comes off the bottom. Regarding ferts your plant doesn't look hungry yet so I don't think there is really much need to use em yet. Water them in a wet/dry cycle. I.e only eater when the soil is dry to a finger tip in the soil. It's better if you get to k ow the wieght of your plant when drh and wet so can lift the plant up to see if it needs watering or not

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,555 Times

Water the poor bitch

For i am mighty💪🌲

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

kealan123 (12-05-16)