Thread: My ladies sick

Thanks

Default My ladies sick

Hello everyone
    Does anyone know what up I am growing in coco with dutchpro nutes I gave what is says on the bottle so think I might have over done it or is it my light too close not all have it its only on two the others are all good & growing very well, as always thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	325890  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Probably nitrogen toxicity.

What is your EC & PH for feeds?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

mickeysplif (12-05-16), Paddymac (12-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Probably nitrogen toxicity.

What is your EC & PH for feeds?
    Hi thanks my ph is 5.8 I do not have a ec tester but have tds & the run off ppm was 793 do you think I need the ec tester as someone said I am ok with just the ph if needed can get one tomorrow as have a hydro shop very near.
    Last edited by Paddymac; 12-05-16 at 03:14 AM.

Dr-Chronic Guest

That plants revegging I darent say 3 fingered growth?

Dr-Chronic Guest

If it is on the reveg I believe it's normal to see some fucked up growth dude last plant a had was a reveg and also had fucked up leaves this was because as its trying to revert back to veg the hormones are all off balance hope this helps

Thanks

Hi guys
    Thanks for the reply I have only just noticed the 3 fingers have had a look at the plant & it's ok as in its all 5 fingers but that defo came off like that so had to grow that way I am now stressing as its not growing very much it was all going very nice with the others till the problem that was about a week now & it has not moved but is not dyeing will put a pic of it later there all from seed popes on the 14/04 was going to veg for a week or two more then flip but don't know now. thanks again
    Last edited by Paddymac; 12-05-16 at 12:29 PM.